• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
Yeah Friendlies with V was an experience for me and it showed me just how bad I was at Certain Matchups. We didn't play too long so I didn't get to play some of my better characters but I do Thank You for playing with me. I wasn't required to play with me but you did anyway.

Cauthon Luck

Smash Rookie
So Godlike was my 5th tournament in as many months playing melee competitively.

I had a lot of fun and actually beat decent players for the first time ever in a tournament set.

Got over my Falcon block in melee.

Had a really good set with SKJET that I wish had been streamed, was super intense. Same thing in PM with Ganima.

The next time I go Peach in PM against Ganondorf instead of Zelda, someone hit me.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
So Godlike was my 5th tournament in as many months playing melee competitively.

I had a lot of fun and actually beat decent players for the first time ever in a tournament set.

Got over my Falcon block in melee.

Had a really good set with SKJET that I wish had been streamed, was super intense. Same thing in PM with Ganima.

The next time I go Peach in PM against Ganondorf instead of Zelda, someone hit me.
Honestly the 2nd game on FOD I thought for a sec "Should I just kill myself". Immediately I thought "nah i'll try" and brought back but did not win. I feel like that boosted by my confidence going into Game 3

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Honestly the 2nd game on FOD I thought for a sec "Should I just kill myself". Immediately I thought "nah i'll try" and brought back but did not win. I feel like that boosted by my confidence going into Game 3
Always a better decision.

TC123

Smash Cadet
So the low entry fee weekly is happening! The new tournament series Smash at Laser Tag (SALT) begins on Sunday, October 5th at Laser Tag of Baton Rouge. P:M singles will start at 6 pm, followed by melee singles at 8 pm. This tournament series will use the same rulesets used for the PING monthlies.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
OMG i might come but that's late, like really late OMG. since i live in metairie it's like an hour drive so idk.

D

Deleted member

i should have played you at apex after i watched you lose to tirno. (to be fair, im 1-1 with tirno)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Dang. Dude trying to **** on us, winds up ****ting on Dope instead. That's ****ed up. Choke on a pallet of *****, muh ****a.

D

Deleted member

nah he's not bad. realistically, only top 5 could beat him (and still could lose)
i know everyone wants to get hype and all but you also have to be real.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
nah he's not bad. realistically, only top 5 could beat him (and still could lose)
i know everyone wants to get hype and all but you also have to be real.
Yeah, I can definitely see your point. Mostly I imagine he'd get bodied by Lee though. Everyone else is probably either or.

Top Bottom