• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
I mean, he could have JUST AS EASILY replaced Marth with Lucina... I get the need for more female characters, but saying that one character is not unique enough and then making a clone is just terrible and doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
After talking with the Lucina thread, the best analysis is pretty much that Lucina was planned to be an alt and pretty much already in the game. Clones are easier to makes as opposed to Chrom, who'd they have to try to make unique and differentiate from Marth and Ike. Toss in the fact that Sakurai seems to be pushing for female diversity and that Lucina is more popular than Chrom, no it makes sense.

'V'

Smash Lord
Well, regardless we do have more girl characters (which is a good thing).

But going off of that, I DEMAND MORE SPACE ANIMALS!!!

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
Hardly. There're only 11 girls in it right now if you count Sheik, Zero Suit, Female Robin, Female Villager, and Girl Mii Fighters all as separate characters disregarding Pokémon. Out of a projected cast of 40+.

Hyrule Warriors as it is right now is shaping up to be Waifu Warriors, though!! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Scrolling through my Newsfeed on FB and I see a Smashboards post: Marth or Lucina.
"Marth! I don't need Lucina's wimpy no tipper sword!" -One post
"Lucina doesn't rely on the tip, she goes balls deep." -Response

'V'

Smash Lord
Nah, I mostly go by V anyway. I just went with the whole song name because I felt that I needed a longer forum name for some reason. lol

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I'm hype, 'cause Saturday I get to play with somebody not my brother for the first time in two weeks
And then Sunday i'ma come down and body. Hopefully.

Last edited:

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
Feeling pretty good about tpt, aiming for top 3, gonna be grinding pretty hard tomorrow.

if I get first, I promise I'm gonna yell, "SEE DF, I ****ING TOLD YOU ANIME MAKES YOU BETTER AT SMASH" (i may or may not include the profanity depending on how many employees/non-smash people are nearby)

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Feeling pretty good about tpt, aiming for top 3, gonna be grinding pretty hard tomorrow.

if I get first, I promise I'm gonna yell, "SEE DF, I ****ING TOLD YOU ANIME MAKES YOU BETTER AT SMASH" (i may or may not include the profanity depending on how many employees/non-smash people are nearby)
What you mean is profanity will be included if your parents aren't around.

Last edited:

Turazrok

Smash Master

Watch out for flying V's.

@deanelazab

Smash Rookie
When does melee/pm go down tomorrow? Also I will be there again to help with running brackets/stream if needed.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
As yall may have seen on Facebook, we have to make some changes to the Monthly Godlike tomorrow.

Due to events beyond our control, we have to push the start times back quite a bit!

Doors open at NOON.

Registration starts at NOON(ish).

Tournaments start at 2 PM.

We apologize for all the inconveniences this may cause, and we really hope you guys can still make it!

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I feel bad right now, so I apologize guys, cruel humor.

About Smash 4 : I decided to not pick a main when I haven't played the game, so I'll figure out when I play.

'V'

Smash Lord
Dang, that's a dramatic change for Monthly Godlike. Good thing I've got nothing to do on Saturdays.

And yeah there's trash-talk on this thread all of the time. No worries there.

Last edited:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Just gonna post these links for the Monthly Godlike results, I might be able to make a results thread while in Memphis this coming week, but I can't guarantee anything.

Brawl: http://smashboards.com/rankings/monthly-godlike-1-brawl-singles.1597/event
Melee: http://smashboards.com/rankings/monthly-godlike-1-melee-singles.1598/event
PM: http://smashboards.com/rankings/monthly-godlike-1-pm-singles.1599/event

P.S.: Everyone going to the People's Tournament, yall have fun! Just know I'm still keeping JSalt because I'll be missing out on that!

Last edited:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
GGs to everyone at the tourney! I'm not really impressed with my results I think I could have done better, but none the less, it was an awesome tourney.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So my mom *****ed at me just now for not brushing my teeth for a week (i had gone to a friends place last weekend and forgot until now to unpack the mini bag containing my toothbrush and toothpaste) and even said she wasn't taking me to the dentist anymore. (only been twice for anyone who cares and both trips were "recent") I honestly don't give a flying **** about brushing my teeth as A. that fluoride **** they got in most every toothpaste you can buy at your local Wal-Mart is actually BAD for your health (and NO, im not talking about ingesting it) and B. being the lazy son of a gun I am in general, that particular quality about me works out nice since I honestly cannot remember the last time I legit brushed my teeth. Thankfully, I've got strong teeth, I've just got to worry about plaque build up ehh **** that ****! I reckon so as long as I floss and run herbal water through my mouth every now and then, my teeth should still be in my gums by the time im 50! ;)
dude what are you doing with your life

Top Bottom