• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
If you start typing in his name in the participants box for a new conversation it will come up with his name. Also will your new name have anything to do with Zac Efron?

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
Denti was telling me a little about the brawl meta and I found it funny how people have to turn tap jump off for the sole purpose of angling their shield up against meta knight

'V'

Smash Lord
Ehh, as long as Smash 4 is fun, thats all that matters at the end of the day. I'll play it for a little with everyone at the least, regardless of whether it's good or bad.

Here's to hope, anyway...

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hey I'm coming back soon :)

MH3U was a pretty great game.

Also I kind of want to go to CEO but I really want to sleep in my bed ;_;

'V'

Smash Lord
Yes, it's not like Marvel where games are always relatively short anyway (even timeouts are shorter than most Melee games).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why am I not the purple or yellow pikmin? Zach, don't make me slap your ****.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
No, because Purple Pikmin are so stronk. ;o;
dat MONIQUE!!!! @Brawlman1000

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................summercon results?

Last edited:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Thoughts?: LA having a charity tournament once a year, and trying to grow it to become one, if not, the biggest charity tournament in the country (assuming some don't already exist).

Top Bottom