• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Pritch

Smash Lord
We play more melee than project m, but there's certainly some of both happening. I've been working like a dog lately so I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like, but I'll hit you up next time we get something going.

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
We play more melee than project m, but there's certainly some of both happening. I've been working like a dog lately so I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like, but I'll hit you up next time we get something going.
Thanks man. I'll try to see if I can show up. I don't have a car and I'd have to see if my schedule at work would allow me to show up. I live in Gretna right by a Sonic's(Where I work)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Believe me I feel you on the work thing. Last paycheck I showed over 100 hours. We are maaaaaad understaffed now.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
I love in Melee and PM when someone goes Fox or Falco, and I go Jiggs and get rest off 4 times. toomuchswaq v.v

VVB

SD Champ
Just after watching just that one Lucas match, I noticed you're not using your aerials much at all. Lucas' aerial game is very powerful and opens up his combo potential a ton.

I'm sure you know of the advanced techniques (Wavedashing, dash dancing, DJCing, etc.) and while they are all important, I would recommend focusing on perfecting L-canceling first. You'll start to notice that your overall speed and deadliness will improve greatly. Practice L-Canceling out of all your aerials.

Bestrin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4656-9213-2468
Just after watching just that one Lucas match, I noticed you're not using your aerials much at all. Lucas' aerial game is very powerful and opens up his combo potential a ton.

I'm sure you know of the advanced techniques (Wavedashing, dash dancing, DJCing, etc.) and while they are all important, I would recommend focusing on perfecting L-canceling first. You'll start to notice that your overall speed and deadliness will improve greatly. Practice L-Canceling out of all your aerials.
Also, picking Ness was a poor choice because you know Nathan is my roommate and that I play nothing but Ness. Your Lucas and Ness are about equal, and you only helped him out by picking a familiar character. :p

Rodan

Smash Rookie
Hey the KLPI bi-weekly was great, will wait to give more comments and shout-outs when the results thread is posted, but I had a lot of fun, and my crew represented. So happy there was a stream and I have VODs to work with. I'm even more motivated to play and practice and everyone was chill and fun to play with. I encourage more people to come!

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm glad that there are no more transformation characters. The downside is that Zelda will probably still be bad or even worse because of the change. Glad I won't be maining her anymore. She had a decent run in Melee for me, but that's all she'll really get. I'm gonna be trying out a bunch of new characters. Super hyped for Rosalina, Little Mac, Greninja, and Zero Suit Samus.

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm glad that there are no more transformation characters. The downside is that Zelda will probably still be bad or even worse because of the change. Glad I won't be maining her anymore. She had a decent run in Melee for me, but that's all she'll really get. I'm gonna be trying out a bunch of new characters. Super hyped for Rosalina, Little Mac, Greninja, and Zero Suit Samus

Top Bottom