• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Gunner, wify?
text and I will 318 754 8041

Gunner ahhhh you're always so close I hate that it never works out for you. Wish I could have taken off work today so you didn't have to rep LA solo. Oh well. Congrats on 3rd but I doubt you're satisfied with that haha.
I'm only slightly satisfied, really wanted to take Infinity...but still. Excellent training for smashcon.

D

Deleted member

"Nicknyte is a smasher from Arizona. He became a smasher after watching KillaOR play smash for money and since then, has done decently in the majority of the tournaments he attends.

At first, he was an an amateur smasher at the University of Arizona that only hung out with the now retired Nogfu, Forward, and B-will while trying to get better at the game. He left the University in 2006 to Louisiana, where he got himself a name as one of the better smashers in the state. Now, he attends the University of Arizona as a sophomore as one of the best smashers at the University of Arizona.

His first main was Marth and dubbed Marth's Ledgehop D-air "The Nytespike." The state of Louisiana recognizes as such. He considers it his signature move."

better smashers in the state LOLOLOLOL

nicknyte where you at fraud. go edit your smashwiki

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Since double MK is banned I wonder who Lee will use. Lucario maybe? I doubt it but I'll be hyped as **** if he does.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I mean I couldn't come up with anything but Lucario, so let's hope..
Lee is highly skilled with a ****ton of characters. I could see him using Wario, Diddy, Snake, ZSS, or even D3. He's like freakin Anti will all the characters he can use.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
So if the venue fee is 15 dollars and each main event including dubs is 10 dollars an I enter every smash event and Mario kart I will be dropping 95 bucks just to play. ;~;

Murdok

Smash Cadet
Some of us from Monroe should be attending, if we bring set ups (which we will either way) do we pay the venue fee?

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Wifi Players

I'm looking to play people from LA, when I get my wii back Friday.

I recently got a new router, with godlike connection.

Hit me up if you need a new person to weefee.

#2Months2Rust

Top Bottom