• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

The irony Is I bet 90% of us don't eat a meal within the first hour of being awake on a regular basis

:phone:

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if Erick has done anything, like I somewhat asked him to do, but I've sent a message to Justin asking him if he has other guys coming with him to PBS, just to confirm it. If so, I was thinking that we could just discuss some simple terms and set it up from there. He can probably be the team captain for MS and either Erick or I can be captain for LA.

D

Deleted member

i made gold at almost the exact same time he made diamond. much less of an achievement but still :/

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
just played a ranked game where we had a hispanic yi toplane who got ***** by jax, a kat mid who lost to xerath b/c she didnt know she had free harass, and a support kayle who by 10 minutes in was making circles with wards in the base.

what have i done?

Sneakymuff1n

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I really want to start getting into the competitive scene but the only person I have to play against is my roommate, and it's getting pretty stale. Anyone in the Baton Rouge area that would be up for some constructive Brawl practicing?

D

Deleted member

doubt it. all the brawl players busy drinking and trying to find naked pictures of disney channel actresses.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It didn't get hacked. Someone just got on it when he left it out backstage at some event. I don't know why I know this.
In this day and age with Facebook being left on all the time in public places, that counts as "hacking".

I care about Selena Gomez. Hippiedude cares about Selena Gomez.

:phone:

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Who's Tyler? 3 confirmed for December 8th. Okuser, Gunner, and insomniiac, will I see you guys there? It's at the Lindale Library again I believe.

Top Bottom