• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Can I bring something up? At CI, I heard a lot of people calling Hyro 'John.' Now, his name is not John, his name is Hyro, and you will address him as such. No one calls me Jonathon, no one calls Sudai and Cyphus Ryan or Brandon (respectively), and no one calls Chkn, uh, whatever the **** his name is. I think we're taking a lot of liberties as it is calling him Hyro instead of H. Royalty. I'll be damned if I'm not gonna call him by his God-given name, it would be unAmerican to do so otherwise.

edit: Spyro, you still livin with your parents?
that reminded me.

i was watching nintendo's E3 spotlight, and one of the G4 guys said link was Hyrulian. i lol'd.

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai, I still have decent ratios when I lose games but yeah noobs are everywhere.
Not trying to call you a n00b, just sayin. lol

Have to play a solid 10 games with someone before you can really call them a n00b, imo. So much can go wrong in that damned game even after one seemingly small mistake.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Not trying to call you a n00b, just sayin. lol

Have to play a solid 10 games with someone before you can really call them a n00b, imo. So much can go wrong in that damned game even after one seemingly small mistake.
Oh yeah I know. But I actually suck with everyone else. Like suck really bad. I can get by with Teemo but I play like a ***** with him. I've been trying to learn a solid second character since she does oftentimes get banned from arranged.

doublepost

=0

Sudai

Stuff here
Oh yeah I know. But I actually suck with everyone else. Like suck really bad. I can get by with Teemo but I play like a ***** with him. I've been trying to learn a solid second character since she does oftentimes get banned from arranged.

=0
Learn ashe. One of the easiest champs and fits into 90% of team comps.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Learn ashe. One of the easiest champs and fits into 90% of team comps.
Ashe was the first champ I learned, she's good just boring as hell. Currently trying to learn Renekton, but that ***** is hard as hell. Evelyn is super easy to play imo, but a lot more fun than most champs I've tried. Renekton is pretty fun, just not as faceroll-y as Eve.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Pull an Arcrazia and learn Ryze then. He's super easy but really fun at the same time too.
I might do that then

Renekton is hard???

??????????????????

Learn Jarvan he's broke as ****.
I say renketon is hard because I'm used to w...............r, e, qqqqqqqqqqq AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN!!! w.............repeat.

I played a Jarv last night that ***** face. Dude was 23/1/20.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I say $50 buy in. This should go down next Saturday since we don't have a tournament and I don't think I'll be going to the AL tourny anymore.

Savon

Smash Ace
Sorry bro. Leaving for dallas tomorrow for nats. I wanna go to dibbz at somepoint before NOM though, so we should work something out

:phone:

Top Bottom