• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah. Once I addblock'd the picture and turned the volume on this tab all the way down, I kind of liked it too. Not as good as my Purple/Black/Blue, but not as bad as they could have been lol

Savon

Smash Ace
I will 10 dollar MM you in brawl Tura at the next nom. You bout it?

And please do not bring up that joke
Melee mm from a while back. Everybody who knows me knows that I do not play melee

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Can we place bets on the Avery vs Turazmad MM?
We already know he's going to win, so lets bet on how bad he's going to win. I've got $100 on 4 stock 69%

Also, LOLOLOL at SWF. April fools on a Friday

Oh wow it posts the chorus every time you say "fr!day"

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Didn't you get last place at nom or something close, and refuse to mm my olimar with FALCO? Don't wanna hear it from you.

hard truth
Last in that game I haven't touched in 2 months. Also when's the last time you've ever placed top 5? The CI where the best player there was Curlz? GGs scrub. Who have you beaten that's notable? Who have you beaten that's notable recently?

The point of me MMing your pika with Falco and you Oli with Kirby is so that I'm at the disadvantage when I **** the **** outta you. Falco/Pika is bad for Falco putting you at an advantage. Kirby/Oli is bad for Kirby putting you at the advantage but you'd still lose. But if you wanna give me a sizable advantage I'm cool with that.

Friday

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Shut the **** up. It changes the ****in words? That's pretty **** dude. what other words **** up?

Edit: oh **** this. If I can't say my favorite word, I ain't posting here no more. Brawl sucks I'm goin drink and play Mass Effect. This is bull****

Curlz

Smash Lord
Last in that game I haven't touched in 2 months. Also when's the last time you've ever placed top 5? The CI where the best player there was Curlz? GGs scrub. Who have you beaten that's notable? Who have you beaten that's notable recently?
He's beaten me before. Remember? :troll:

Curlz

Smash Lord
trolin = princessin
melee - meree?

FRIDAY

Edit: So apparently its only if you use the words in a sentence.

So I was playing smash one day, right? I believe it was a Friday night when we couldn't decide if we wanted to play Melee or Brawl. So we tossed a coin, but my friend was trollin and had a double-headed coin. I got so mad that I ***** him with my falco against his kirby.

Edit2: Yep. Sentence only. Do any other words work? I play meta knight in brawl and jigglypuff in melee.

Edit3:
Melee = Bawrl
Brawl = Meree
MK = SO Broke MC Hammer
Jioggs = WOOBAT

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
The hell is this nonsense? Smashboards be trollin you guys purty hard.

I hate Dedede bs Falco. Bucha lazah spaming bull****, I'd much rather fight Fox or Kirby.

Also, I get married two weeks from this Friday. I need some marriage advice put into Brawl or Melee terms. Help nao plz?

ChKn

Smash Ace
That'd be funny if they weren't lolol.

Yes (For, Straight, American)
No (Against, Gay, Terrorist)
If you don't vote, ubi. Therefore, you have to vote for yes(unless you're Gay and/or a terrorist or you're actually bi).

Turazrok

Smash Master
I got top 5 at a LOST. For the record.

Also no mura I won't get 4-stocked.

Also broly got interviewed on crosscountertv go watch it youtube/crosscountertv

-Ran

Smash Master
Simple Math for Tura:

I four stocked you. Avery would four stock me. Thus, Avery will eight stock you. Problem? :troll: Part of succeeding in anything is knowing your limitations and your level. Blind faith in your abilities will only lead to harsh failures.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Simple Math for Tura:

I four stocked you. Avery would four stock me. Thus, Avery will eight stock you. Problem? :troll: Part of succeeding in anything is knowing your limitations and your level. Blind faith in your abilities will only lead to harsh failures.
I four stocked coby once. He still won though. Problem? Also those were friendies.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****. The filters are retroactive, so now we sound like *******es.

Avery would 48 stock you dude. He could beat you with his ****. And I mean that in the game and IRL. He would **** your *** and then make you apologize. If you wanna get *******ed and hand him money that's your business. Hell, I do it every tourny. But you've been on here for well over a year and I've never seen you act like a punk before. Don't get so ****in defensive. And eat a c0ck sandwich before you start *****in about what I'm saying.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Simple Math for Tura:

wouldnt it be like... 16 stocks?

Turazrok

Smash Master
I like how you bring this up as some proud accomplishment when I was bad at this game/generally ****ed up.
My point was 4 stocks can be flukes and that you were a better player IDK why you mad.

Top Bottom