• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ok. I don't have a computer right now, so I'm only just hearing about this.

First off, **** you Avery. I have been playing melee long before I played brawl, and still play melee. Didn't see you at whobo.

Secondly, mm me you ***** *** lil *****. And other such smack talk.

Thirdly, who are you again?

Fourthly, inb4 icemann.

Fifthly, I'm not nearly as bad as you seem to think. Have you : played me? No. Talked to people who've played me? Doubt it. Watched me play? Again probably no.

I'm done being mad. Ante up etc. See you guys at NOM/Smashburg lane w/e.

Sudai

Stuff here
Protip: Avery is better than you scrubs and pays more attention to how people fare vs each other than either of you when it comes to melee. Just something to think about.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Loool, when you joined we had a conversation about how I became the ex-youngest smasher because of you :/, but errr how much money were talking about? We can 3/5 and I'll play pichu the first game.

Also we dont need a total ranking of players in the state, youve been around for while and still pretty bottom tier no offense D:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Loool, when you joined we had a conversation about how I became the ex-youngest smasher because of you :/, but errr how much money were talking about? We can 3/5 and I'll play pichu the first game.

Also we dont need a total ranking of players in the state, youve been around for while and still pretty bottom tier no offense D:
My problem is you say hmm brawl players who suck and never improve??? OH I KNOW TURAZ!? My first tournament was melee it's not like I'm exclusively brawl. It's pretty harsh to CALL ME SPECIFICALLY OUT and say THIS CHILD! THIS ONE SHALL FOREVER BE TERRIBLE! HIM SPECIFICALLY!! THAT ONE! HE SUCKS! TRUST ME IM A DOCTOR!

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Read like you were saying you didn't know who he was cuz you thought he hadn't been around. Idk, I read it at work and was half-distracted by trying to figure something out. xP

Either way.

D

Deleted member

trey, i mean no disrespect but don't give your money to avery just cuz you mad.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Ok. I don't have a computer right now, so I'm only just hearing about this.

First off, **** you Avery. I have been playing melee long before I played brawl, and still play melee. Didn't see you at whobo.

Secondly, mm me you ***** *** lil *****. And other such smack talk.

Fourthly, inb4 icemann.

Fifthly, I'm not nearly as bad as you seem to think. Have you : played me? No. Talked to people who've played me? Doubt it. Watched me play? Again probably no.

I'm done being mad. Ante up etc. See you guys at NOM/Smashburg lane w/e.
Why you so mad? Honestly you always talk mad **** and never back it up. Don't be mad that you got called out by a legit player that's gonna take your money in an embarrassing fashion. That's if you actually MM him.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
/quote Nik picture /endquote

That's the new ****in MVC DLC. Buying **** that we could set up in Training mode? Uh, no thanks.

Also, Jio, I also talk **** and never back it up. You say it again and I'ma kick your ***. ****, I did it again.

Edit: Anyone play Dante? I got a noob question and I suck. Thanks in advance.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
he's an introvert. he bottles the rage until it's explosion time.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm in 'explosion time' mode pretty much constantly. Y'all actually made me calm down. You shoulda heard me when I played in New Roads. Woulda made Eminem blush. That's when we coined the terms ****-train, ****-zone, and ****stick. Then y'all took all the fun outta Melee. **** y'all

Hyro

Smash Lord
it's gonna be fun going to play smash at the tournament, both brawl and melee, with characters like Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Peach, Yoshi, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Pit, Rob, Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, Falco, Fox, Snake, Pokemon Trainer, cuntface, captain falcon, jigglypuff, mewtwo, roy, marth, toon link

Hi my name is Rebecca black testing 1 2 this is crazy mew2king, m2k

----------

it's gonna be fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun going to play IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN on FRIDAY!!! at the Bus Stop, both Meree and Bawrl, with characters like the dude sittin in the front seat, the dude sittin in the back seat, fun fun fun funfunfunK, Peaches and crèmees and crème, Bottom tires don exits, Wink, Zeldope, Bus Driver, Jailbait, Sex Sex Robot GET DOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNot GET DOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN, Mr. Game & Watch, My friend is by my right side, So broke M.C. Hammer looks rich, Furry Clone A, Furry, Smugleaf, Ash, cuntface, captain Craptain Failure, WOOBAT, Lucaritwo, The Gingerbread Man, The Gingerbreading Man, toon Wink

Hi my name is Godbecca black testing 1 2 The Black Plague is crazy Lucari2king, M2K, King of the Mews, King of the Mews

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lol, the words have to have a space before them to get changed.

10.char = 10char

Turazrok

Smash Master
Why you so mad? Honestly you always talk mad **** and never back it up. Don't be mad that you got called out by a legit player that's gonna take your money in an embarrassing fashion. That's if you actually MM him.
Didn't you get last place at nom or something close, and refuse to mm my olimar with FALCO? Don't wanna hear it from you.

hard truth

Top Bottom