• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
dilution or substitution?
Whichever one works better in the quickest amount of time.

http://www.drug-test-facts.com/dilution-tips/

If you can, do substitution first then dilution too. Or you could go clean for 2-3 days and just do dilution. Dilution looks like the better option, but substitution along with it is good to make sure.

Sudai

Stuff here
Dilution would only work if you seriously commit. You already drink a **** load of water so just keep doing that + work out every day + drink more. Though I think you should just use V's piss so we can all hilariously find out he's pregnant somehow.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lmao.

Eet, you can borrow my pee if you want. I dont do drugs.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Sexy Ryu I read your website and we randomly have a lot in common except Bleach, Inuyasha, Colorado, August Rush and Turkey.
That's nice. :) That third thing we don't have in common is a pretty big one, though. :p

lol, I don't think a lot of us are included in that "EVERYONEE"
XD So much this

eet

Smash Ace
hey, vaughn my sparkman remix has 6 times the views of your most watched video. You wanna fight about it? Also i think i might need you to pee in a shampoo bottle so i can stick it uncomfortably close to my scrotum in like a week. XD

BSP

Smash Legend
Friend gave me Pokemon White :)

I'm loving it so far. They've upped the ante with trainer difficulty, so that means more training for me!

Sudai

Stuff here
gahhhhh.... idk why it did that, sry, this link should work:

/showthread.php?t=272353&highlight=Endless+Challenge

*edit*

sry, smashboards is rebelling on me, just paste that after smashboards.com
Because you copy/pasted your message after submitting the first one. You should have copy/pasted from the text field you were typing in to get the full url copied instead of the truncated version. ;]

-Ran

Smash Master
Or maybe this was all a trap, to force us to re-evaluate the link multiple times, so that more people would look at his tournament thread?!

Top Bottom