• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
living in BR is useful. We only have 1 hour rides for OoT stuff.

All I know is that I got 3rd in Low tier. I could've won though

Thanks to BSL and Turaz for getting me there. I need to start thinking about stepping my game up though. If I get better, I might have a chance at second.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Today was great. Melee too good. I think this was one of my best performances, as I didn't choke in any matches.

now to begin the process of looking through almost 10 hours of footage. Fuuuuuuuck.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Today was great. Melee too good. I think this was one of my best performances, as I didn't choke in any matches.

now to begin the process of looking through almost 10 hours of footage. Fuuuuuuuck.
Even though you pulled the chain out on me as your opening move of the set LOL. But for real, you did do good today :D Im proud

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm sorry i had to leave early guys. Im just now getting home for the "night". >.<

GGs to everyone I MM'ed while at Nom. Thank you for the $3 JNig. <3

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm sorry i had to leave early guys. Im just now getting home for the "night". >.<

GGs to everyone I MM'ed while at Nom. Thank you for the $3 JNig. <3
Sorry I couldn't make it. I have a 2nd job now, I started tuesday. I'll hopefully make it to the next tourney.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
are they both brawl tourneys bc I heard that brawl is only on sunday

Turazrok

Smash Master
I didn't make the PR. So it doesn't matter. Also I almost had to play Dicey 3x that tourney. Which is dumb.

Hyro

Smash Lord
everytime i think of sudai, oh wait i never think of sudai lol

#hardtruth

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
If I ever think of another smasher it's either about how they could be better or how all the ones who became better changed from respectable players to uppity douchebags.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I just started uploading videos from yesterday. 21 Total videos being uploaded to my Melee youtube channel. Most of which are sets of 3 to there's about 60 matches altogether being uploaded. There are several matches which I couldn't identify, so if anyone remembers a particular match that would've been recorded that they'd like to see just let me know who's playing, what characters, what stage, etc. Anything to help me identify them.

Look for your matches here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SSBMLA

And for future reference, I will share the password to this account for anyone who wants to upload youtube videos to this account. It's meant to be a channel for the whole state.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Whoever had the middle brawl setup has 2 replays I want uploaded. One is of a bluigi against a metaknight, where the bluigi won, and another is a Ganon vs. Jugglypuff. The Ganon punched jigglypuff out of rollout for the first stock. Or one of the stocks.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
Jio, you're an uppity douche bag smasher. You're kirby "got all better" and ****, and look what happened to you man. I saw those loafers you had on. Flaunting them at me. What the **** man.

Candul

Smash Cadet
all depends on work, right now im working when they need me. btw, in mura's vids they have us dittoing but you're labled as jon

Top Bottom