• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Ye @ mura.
Tos2 was kinda garbs.
Tos1 da bess

Tales of graces is getting ported to Ps3
no more wii love for a USA release
Rage
RAGE
RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

/endrant
That so bi. I pirated ToG for the wii and it looks pretty good, but it's all in Japanese. Namco's so stingy with the tales series :<.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
I'm going to Dibbz tonight and i'm bringing lee and Cyphus. I'm up for some serious brawl. I want to get some hardcore matches in. probably be there around 930-10. Tell your friends

RickyB

Smash Cadet
double post cause Sudai I want to see you tonight and Curlz you're gay for having your girlfriend as an avatar

Edit: bc everyone knows taylor sucks ****s, not at smash irl

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Tales of abyss is getting ported to3ds.
I heard about that, but I'm not sure if I'd rather play it on DS or on a PS2. I never had a PS2 so I haven't played abyss or legendia. I've been trying to buy one for awhile though so I can play some Tales, FF, and MGS games.

D

Deleted member

***** i own a house. WHAT
im a pro irl actually. but i do suck at smash

Savon

Smash Ace
I decided to actually spend some money for once and I got these awesome headphones at the mall today

Not only do I have a nice new pair of headphones for home/traveling, but the sound quality is amazing. Even more, they are sound canceling too. I now officially have a legit reason to ignore all of the people in my household.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I decided to actually spend some money for once and I got these awesome headphones at the mall today

Not only do I have a nice new pair of headphones for home/traveling, but the sound quality is amazing. Even more, they are sound canceling too. I now officially have a legit reason to ignore all of the people in my household.
Shoulda got beats by dre you nublet

Savon

Smash Ace
Those things are also amazing, but they literally cost an arm and a ****ing leg. I could not bring myself to spend that much on headphones even if I DID have the money.

Unless I decided to take up a job doing street pharmacy.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
f@gots learn how to call me when yall go to dibbz you stupid bit ch fucs. anyways people who are my friends lets hang out soon

Xon

Smash Rookie
Sup all? I was at the tourny at PNT on the 17th. I was credited as 'lyon' there. I played mostly Dedede and Falcon. Didn't get around to joining this place until now, though. Figure I might be able to kill some time here.

Xon

Smash Rookie
I have an account, but no videos. Hell, I don't even own a Wii or Brawl. The only practice I get is on friends' systems. If you must judge... well, feel free to assume I'm terrible. The PNT tourny was literally the only one I've been to so far.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oh, it was ON the 17th. i saw 17th and thought that was your placing.

someone get me the results thread. STAT.

Turazrok

Smash Master
He didn't get last but he tied with randall which is pretty good. Although everyone below them were... :X

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
All fairytales have happy endings.
But the way the did it sucked. I mean? Her TEARS?! Oh, come on...

And why did the old lady DIE? all she did was touch hair. When she died, I thought it was because the power was gone. Sure, its kind of dumb, but I'll let this slide. But then, oh, what's this? She STILL HAS HEALING POWERS? WHAT?!

How much easier would it have been if he allowed her to heal him, then request a farewell kiss, and then cut her hair THEN?!

And because the movie made me think THAT MUCH at the end, I hated it.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
But the way the did it sucked. I mean? Her TEARS?! Oh, come on...

And why did the old lady DIE? all she did was touch hair. When she died, I thought it was because the power was gone. Sure, its kind of dumb, but I'll let this slide. But then, oh, what's this? She STILL HAS HEALING POWERS? WHAT?!

How much easier would it have been if he allowed her to heal him, then request a farewell kiss, and then cut her hair THEN?!

And because the movie made me think THAT MUCH at the end, I hated it.
1. That single tear drop that revives Flynn technically represents how that single drop of sunlight produced the healing flower in the beginning of the movie. Makes sense now?

2. Remember they said that lady was old as hell and she used the hair to stay young? She could've been 200+ or 300+ years old, she died by being so old that she basically turned into dust as she fell out of the tower, fairytale terms. Yes the power of the hair to keep her young was technically gone, because it was cut.

3. No, by doing it your way it takes out the lovey dovey style that a lot of Disney movies seek to make when it comes to fairytales such as this one.

Savon

Smash Ace
I cannot respect the fact that you two are arguing over the ending of a pixar movie based on the story of Rapunzel. It could be about pretty much anything BUT Rapunzel.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
1. That single tear drop that revives Flynn technically represents how that single drop of sunlight produced the healing flower in the beginning of the movie. Makes sense now?

2. Yes the power of the hair to keep her young was technically gone, because it was cut.
but the power wasnt gone. just it wasnt accessible by means of hair+song.

and then the hair reversed her aging, it didnt keep her young. she still aged normally. i can understand her dying if she was kept young by the hair.

like, use the hair once, stay young for as long as the hair is intact. but she had to keep going back to the hair. so the hair had no continuous effect.

i didnt catch the symbolism with the tear/sundrop. now that part makes more sense.

Top Bottom