• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
For everyone else. Iceman ***** them at night in a drunken stupor moment of clarity. He bashes in their heads, and they are left for dead.

D

Deleted member

i laughed really hard ran.

btw the la thread doesnt **** around. in like 2 hours we got 2 pages. stupid

Curlz

Smash Lord
****! This is what I get for lack of tournaments. I have tournament anxiety again and can't fall asleep.

The last time this happened was at Rocket's Hideout. >.< Ugh...... I seriously hope this doesn't affect my playstyle.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah, i didnt go to sleep until like 5 either, no johns guys

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
There is so much traffic. I'm two miles from the exit. Please put me in pools if I can't get there in time. I should be able to, though.

Savon

Smash Ace
That was an extremely fun tournament. Reminds me why I love this game so much. It was nice meeting many of you and I look forward to brawling with you all again.

'V'

Smash Lord
Predictions:
- Lee oversleeps and misses the tournament.
- Hyro forgets his controller, and has to borrow my broken one. He sd's trying to be fancy, and doesn't make it out of pools.
- Jnig overcamps and avoids the tournament completely.
- Arcadia is so hopped up on Aderall that he gets transfixed on a clock. He doesn't move for hours and gets disqualified.
- Battou chokes.
- Jiovanni is too black to show up.
- Eazy 6 stocks everyone.
- Sudai and Eet get high as a kite, and break out Mario Kart. Sudai camps on Block Fort for the win.
- Vaughn decides he doesn't want to be competitive, so he goes and owns everyone in Mario Kart.
- Cyphus loses the game.
- Ran gets frustrated and sd's six times.
- Ricky B gets drunk on daiquiris.
- Curlz loses all of his money in money matches and can't afford to make it into the bracket.

I think that covers everyone.
I totally didn't read this last night, but it's still hilarious to me. I wish Eric and Sudai woulda busted out Mario Kart. Especially Double Dash. lol

Good games to everyone at the tourney. It was actually very fun and I did much better than I thought I would in both events. Shoutouts later when results come up I guess.

Zakosai's Ganon is totally legit.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
<3 vaughn!

and thanks ran for the awesome tournament. Also, i'll post shoutouts after Vaughn, since I'm not sure where to post those. -nods-

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
im upset that i had to leave before pools were over. i didnt even get to play lee!

i also want to see how the results went down.

'V'

Smash Lord
Top 4 for Melee

1. Lee
2. Ken
3. Cyphus
4. Vaughn

That's all I remember. I left before Brawl was done, so I don't know.

People need to stop banning Poke Floats against me. It's really annoying.

'V'

Smash Lord
how far did you make it in brawl?
All the way to Loser's Quarterfinals, so 7th I believe? The only people left were Lee, Cyphus, Hyro, JNig, and Ran.

Zak's Ganon was manlier than I thought and beat me the first game. Then I beat him the next two. Arc almost timed me out, but I pulled it out with 12 seconds left for the win. It was intense.

Top Bottom