• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm just letting you guys know now..... IF you are going to MechaCon you should definitely bring a camera. My cosplays are gonna be a mix of crazy and funny.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Holy **** yall best get hyped for Saturday Ran thowin that big *** mother ****ing trourny at dibbz and im going. I'm ganna take that addy and pretend i know how to play

man you know its $2 pitcher night and im drunk as ****. cant wait to see all my cool old school brawl people at dibbz. We ganna get ****ed up

Peace

Marth ftw

'V'

Smash Lord
Ran, how much does it cost to enter these tourneys? Please say $5. Playing 2 tourneys tomorrow is gonna be $10. Gas to drive on Saturday, and I'm entering both tourneys that same day. Gonna be one expensive weekend...

'V'

Smash Lord
I think Ran's gonna know if you sandbag or not, but then again, we might have rusted up enough to where we don't even have to sandbag to get into that bracket... lol

Sudai

Stuff here
*shrug* I think Ran would be fine with me jumping into that bracket so long as I do something like all Random or some shiz. Figure that would be more fun anyway.

'V'

Smash Lord
True dat. However I actually saw that it was $10 for Brawl and $5 for Melee, so it's not that bad. Could be worse, but I'll manage.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Yall are too good to enter the amateur bracket lolz. I'm not saying that so yall will enter the normal bracket.. it just defeats the purpose of it being.. amateur. I wanna watch the amateurs fight it out in gf. :)

-Ran

Smash Master
Just what are the qualifications for being an amateur?
Not making it out of pools, getting knocked out of the tournament first round, and the opinion of the leader of the pool that you were in. Final judgment by me. The goal is to have a fun, competitive event for the players that aren't at the 'top of Louisiana' [oxymoron?] to get a chance to experience a bracket amongst their peers.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Not making it out of pools, getting knocked out of the tournament first round, and the opinion of the leader of the pool that you were in. Final judgment by me. The goal is to have a fun, competitive event for the players that aren't at the 'top of Louisiana' [oxymoron?] to get a chance to experience a bracket amongst their peers.
Out of curiosity and this may affect my attendency, am I an amateur?

yessssssss

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
youre not getting anywhere with this turaz.

amateur bracket here i come. i hope it finishes before i have to go home.

Top Bottom