• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
VIPs dont need to call anyone and we gonna move the smashfest from dibbz to club Eden. HOLLA!

And dammit lol I was hoping lee forgot. I've been wearing them since I stole them.

<3 everyone.

Winnar

Smash Lord
VIPs dont need to call anyone and we gonna move the smashfest from dibbz to club Eden. HOLLA!

And dammit lol I was hoping lee forgot. I've been wearing them since I stole them.

<3 everyone.
Sars PIRATE

wussup dude I'm in town too let's do teams

in meleeeeee

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I might, depends on my schedule for the rest of the week but I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. So NOLA when are we practicing this week?
I'm leaving here around 4:30 to get Justin's stuff from the dorm to bring home, but I still need a place to meet up with BR peeps for some TvC/SSFIV/Melee/brawl. You are welcome to catch a ride, but you may have to deal with a giant tv next to you when we get there.

Batto did say something about later today(16+ hours from now)....

Makavelisav

Smash Rookie
Mine actually runs on my laptop, so if you have decent WiFi I'd rather bring that so I can still socialize and get games of smash in. :] It's all about the multi-task.

MABINOGI!

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Default.aspx

I've spent $40 on it. <.<
That is the lamo server with few good people or guilds.
Hurry and join the Ruairi server before it is too late.
My IGN is Wraithh.
I could easily show you the ropes and how to get a hang of things in the game. Hell, I even have a guild that I could probably get my friends to let you join. IT IS NOT TOO LATE MY FRIEND!

Pritch

Smash Lord
Melee at dibbz tonight?

If people are interested call me, since I don't know if I'll be able to check back here later today since I'll be wandering around town looking for work.

Sudai

Stuff here
That is the lamo server with few good people or guilds.
Hurry and join the Ruairi server before it is too late.
My IGN is Wraithh.
I could easily show you the ropes and how to get a hang of things in the game. Hell, I even have a guild that I could probably get my friends to let you join. IT IS NOT TOO LATE MY FRIEND!
I'd honestly rather be on the new server. Already have 4 pets and a rebirth on this server. lol. Besides, I'd rather be in a ****ty guild that's building up than one that's already building up, even if I have to guild hop due to guilds turning ****ty/collapsing.

Turazrok

Smash Master
where is it? and what time?

k. $5, best out of 3 against your IC, wobbling allowed.

Ill do that. Who do you want me to play as?

The smashfest is at my house this friday. Starts at 5 and ends whenever.
18363 sisters rd ponchatoula. 985-981-0393.
I don't actually play IC's Lol. Just want to wobble Ken. :/ Deal though ken. And salt. Best of 5 my marth/fox/falco your w/e

Awstin

Smash Rookie
Let's play the who-mains-who-now game!
:D

I'll start: I play melee, and I main Sexy Nipples (aka Captain Falcon)

Sudai

Stuff here
I play whatever game is on the TV in front of me. I main whoever the best character in the game is.

<- best peach is la, noobs (thats right pritch ...i went there.)

in brawl wario/oli/mk

lawl. He says the best peach player is some person named "la." Apparently that's Eric's smash playing alter ego hence the arrow pointing at himself.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
curls, $2 (for fun) 2 outta 3 MM, MK vs my random?

taylor..how's Pedro doing?

shoop dop dibbity boop! lawl

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i main doc and marth in melee, weegee and marth in brawl, and weegee and captain falcon in brawlminus.

Top Bottom