• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Character-swap crews, each team can only pick a character once so there won't be the same ****ty characters. That would be awesome. Is the next Shrimp going to start at a reasonable time? Because I want to do crews. All these children might not have school but I definitely have work.

Son of a *****, the character swap idea is insane. Now you can't just plan for the guy you're fighting, but the next guy too.

Last edited:

Curlz

Smash Lord
So I'm in discussion with Jeph of Play N Trade right now for February Fight Fest. What games would you guys like to see on the roster for this year? Brawl, Melee, P:M, SSF4:AE, UMvC3, CoD:Ghosts, and Injustice are all confirmed so far.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
That's for just blowing me out of the water David....JERK :'(

And @ Curlz Curlz : Ghosts??? 1: if you're gonna put any CoD game it should be 4. That one had the deepest meta. Everything after that: Especialy ghosts, was really shallow. 2. Why call of duty lol! Are we gonna split screen?

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to start uploading videos from Winter con until next week. I'm dealing with my living situation all this week and weekend. Monday I'll start fresh with what I have from Brawl, and 64.

-Erick

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I'm sure RJ would be down
If I had money to drive down there i'd be willing to join you guys for a smashfest
but unfortunately I do not

Last edited:

Curlz

Smash Lord
That's for just blowing me out of the water David....JERK :'(

And @ Curlz Curlz : Ghosts??? 1: if you're gonna put any CoD game it should be 4. That one had the deepest meta. Everything after that: Especialy ghosts, was really shallow. 2. Why call of duty lol! Are we gonna split screen?
Ghosts simply because its the most recent. Its what Jeph wanted to do. Its a 2v2 tourny system link Teams will be using one TV though

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Meh. CoD4 will forever be the best CoD with the most in depth meta. All you have to do is ban juggernaut and it's awesome. Grenade launcher wansn't nerfed until MW2 so it is a little OP but not enough to be banned IMO. It's like the MK of CoD4

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
two players stuck on one tv? sign me out, I would like to be able to hear things and know it's me getting shot at, or people walking near me, not my teammate
I wasn't going anyway but still

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
CoD is a lot like Smash. You get to play on levels and do things with controllers. I think if we all really took a long look at ourselves, we would all be quickscoping nublets with lots of rage issues.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure RJ would be down
If I had money to drive down there i'd be willing to join you guys for a smashfest
but unfortunately I do not
I unfortunately work Sunday. If you wanna be a boss. Bring a wii with brawl and pm to my job at 7:30 and I can play you for thirty minutes lol. Dedication

[X]CEL

Smash Rookie
NNID
Marth
I won't have to go to sleep early for a Sunday Shrimp and wake up at 2am to

3... 2... 1.... SHRIMP

Even though Taylor won everything.

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
I hope I can attend this tournament in february and represent Peach,probably the only peach main in Louisana!!

Citrus

Smash Apprentice
im just saying if we do swap well all be playing with a bunch of characters that most of us wont be any good with
less fun to watch and play imo
also my sweatshirt was provided by taylors girlfriend mandy who not only painted it but also cut the stencils herself
highly recommend her for any custom apparel smash or otherwise
****** gotta pay tho

D

Deleted member

my girlfriend makes really nice stencils and shirts. she does charge for it but its not unreasonable.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Whoever picks me for crews should let me be the lead and go against a falcon. Then we can recreate the Guuci and Wobbles crew match... Except I might lose... Yeah. Nevermind ._.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
In regards to the shrimp, how about character swap for melee crews and turbo mode triple random for pm
actually how about character swap for P:M and triple random for melee
because it's much harder to pick a ****ty character in P:M, so swapping there won't be pichu v pichu or mewtwo v bowser all night, and also harder to do triple random in P:M since you don't see your character until the game starts

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Is it me or did post #1 get taken over by some stranger.... o_o

Edit: seriously, dafuq is an RSIA? And why did the OP become post #3?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Is it me or did post #1 get taken over by some stranger.... o_o

Edit: seriously, dafuq is an RSIA? And why did the OP become post #3?
Yeah, calm down, that's Tim.

Vaughn, you're quietly a badass. That guy was like "I might be the best Peach in P:M", and you were like "Uh, I main Peach." **** that guy.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I wanna play with someone. BSL was supposed to call me but he's being a little *****. I'll play whatever but I don't have a system or a controller. I don't even mean just Smash, I'll play anything. Especially Fusion Frenzy, ****'s boss.
Edit: Bradford, I'm sorry for calling you a *****.

Top Bottom