• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

no but you were attacking someone after he had already apologized for his mistake. you dont have to be talking to me for me to tell you you're being a ****. im sorry you cant read, i can help you learn if you want. i'll even do it for free.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Again, who asked you?

Also good job automatically assuming I was attacking him considering I was more curious why a Florida player would come ask us for competition you ass hole. Please stop. I have nothing against you and would like to keep it that way since we are in the same region.

D

Deleted member

"i wasnt talking to you" is such a classic fail. its like saying "i'm wrong, but dont point it out please."

it is exactly what i said before. you were attacking someone after he had already apologized for his mistake. you dont have to be talking to me for me to tell you you're being a ****.

"Who the hell are you and why are you in a Louisiana thread? Also you've got some nerve to quoting **** from years ago and especially from flarefox"
now i would totally agree with this statement except he had already apologized for it. if you dont want to get into confrontation, don't act like a **** when the situation doesn't call for it. it's really that simple.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
I'm a naruto fan and dbz fan, but I don't understand fanboys that are like goku can't beat naruto. A knife can kill naruto. A nuke would tickle goku. Gg. On the off chance naruto does something to irritate goku, teleport to moon, **** you entire planet. As a last line of **** you naruto, without access to ki, naruto literally has no way to hurt him. Unless he is retardedly strong. And the dbz standard for strength vs the naruto standard is not even close.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'm a naruto fan and dbz fan, but I don't understand fanboys that are like goku can't beat naruto. A knife can kill naruto. A nuke would tickle goku. Gg. On the off chance naruto does something to irritate goku, teleport to moon, **** you entire planet. As a last line of **** you naruto, without access to ki, naruto literally has no way to hurt him. Unless he is retardedly strong. And the dbz standard for strength vs the naruto standard is not even close.

He believes tho

On a sidenote, darkwing duck could beat both batman and superman

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Yes. Because my sole purpose was to flame him. Damn it dude I said stop. I'm ending this pointless argument now. I could keep going and call you out on some other stupid crap but at the end of the day it's just another useless conflict that the anger could be used on something else that deserves it. Now please. STOP.

Everyone! New mechanic for smash 4 https://twitter.com/smashmiiverse/status/425885761939177472

Also Dylan, Naruto could stand up to Goku in his new kyuubi mode but only stand up to him. I mean Goku is now probably the most powerful anime character since Battle of the Gods. I mean how do you get more powerful than super sayin god?

Last edited:

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
@ ChKn ChKn If curlz has a match with you at smashcon let's delay it again with another MK/Marth tech session

@ Curlz Curlz be ready my friend

@ RuslinJimmies RuslinJimmies Get your bowser ready to have his Jimmies russled

@ Denti Denti pls go easy on me if we meet in bracket

@Brawlman1000 this time I'll win our regular pika/sonic matches! I was so close last time! And I'm going Falco if I see you in bracket btw

@ Gunnermaniac Gunnermaniac if you wanna try your balls of for QAL again if we meet in bracket please do :)

@BigMara I can't wait to see how you do in your first Louisiana tournament!

@Okuser Ganon ditto again pls. IN BRACKET

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Naruto is a nerd

Goku beats naruto but goku is just another overhyped character. Just like batman

Black Adam > Goku and Batman

You're all bad

Tho

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Dude...Crew battles at Smashcon?
I've been skimming, but either in this thread on of fb I THINK (not sure) I've seen something about a LAvTX faceoff in smash 64. I doubt I'd be able to join if it were to happen. I'm uber rusty in 64 and won't be able to practice much between now and saturday because of work. D:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna mulitquote because that's for bitchess. Everyone should just read this and you know who I'm talkin to. Luigi is the strongest superhero, case closed. Taylor, I like when you're an asshole to other assholes. You turn into some sort of vigilante asshole. Who is this Smooth Criminal guy?

D

Deleted member

let's be real. the ties that bind:
we ALL LIKE $5 footlongs from subway.
and if you dont you're a ****ing nazi/

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Smooth, that's not funny. What happened to your shirtless Jesus avi?
Everyone loves $5 footlongs. The entirety of the word asshole is censored. That's new to me.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I heard the nazis had a really bad party in HS. They were all like "WHERE'S RUSSIA? ME WANT" and America had a better party, thus winning the war because who beats RUSSIA? FOR REALZ.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Smooth, that's not funny. What happened to your shirtless Jesus avi?
Everyone loves $5 footlongs. The entirety of the word ******* is censored. That's new to me.
Jesus the Giant retired. Instead I have some animu dork with glasses and a gun.

I don't get it, Iceman. Does a topless Jesus lookalike appeal to you or something?

Smooth Criminal

ICEBOURG23

Smash Rookie
well you already apologized once. ramsaur should ****ING READ

also, dont play brawl

what should i play i used to play melee all the time i just have to get it again i no longer have it. whats wrong with brawl though im just curious which is the best to play? and i never played project m i dont even know how to get it. i just been playing brawl for a while now.
i mean the gameplay is a little different but not by much at least i dont think so i havent played melee in like 3 years i dont realy remember how different they are.

Sudai

Stuff here
Oooooooh gawd. Icebourg, no offense, but based on that last comment, you're going to get destroyed when you first play anyone in this thread in any smash game. That said, don't let it scare you off. The scene's really full of nice people that are willing to help everyone learn if people are willing to try to get better.

ICEBOURG23

Smash Rookie
Oooooooh gawd. Icebourg, no offense, but based on that last comment, you're going to get destroyed when you first play anyone in this thread in any smash game. That said, don't let it scare you off. The scene's really full of nice people that are willing to help everyone learn if people are willing to try to get better.
hey no offense taken! :)
im very competitive ill catch on fast how do i get project m that seems to be the popular one.
i just been playing brawl alot is zero suit in project m? ive gotten pretty good with her.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
hey no offense taken! :)
im very competitive ill catch on fast how do i get project m that seems to be the popular one.
i just been playing brawl alot is zero suit in project m? ive gotten pretty good with her.
Get a 2gb sd card, google project m, download, load up brawl, make sure you have no custom stages, go to team builder, launch game, you got PM.

Also this snow is causing a **** ton of roads we need to travel on to be closed. Wintercon looking iffy :(

Top Bottom