• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Thread (Tournaments, etc) FIRST POST UPDATES

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
10th March sounds like a good idea. I won't be there so Charles & Alex will be hosting it :)

Edit: Charles sign out after using smash boards on my laptop please you noob.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Theres a few things i wanna get sorted.

It depends if i got exams or mocks if i can make it, if Im free ill be there along with Birdman
If Nhat feels like it, he will be coming hopefully
Kneecapitator can only come during sundays so he is so gonna be annoyed.
If its paying for singles do i have to take part?
http://www.freeforums.in/phpbb/index.php?mforum=uksmash my forum ^^

Is videos gonna be done.

I wanna be there!

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
I am the inventor of the JO3 combo so i think its only right that i get to name the combo.

Its not the JO3 combo but instead its called the Ouch combo.

its took me months to master and performed that combo perfectly.

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
........the ouch combo......
:confused:
nah : P

its called the J03 combo. anything else just sounds rugrat inspired ^_^
Who the Hell! r u? 1, was you there? 2, did u created the combo.... NO...
Its called the Ouch combo because it was PAINFUL and SHAMEFUL the name if fitting for it.

Ouch has got a fair point
He did friggin create it....And though JO3 combo has got something to it.
You can imagine someone saying "I just got 'Ouched'" more than "JO3'd"
And yeah Chris Jericho dude? Ummm were you even at TNJ? And rugrat inspired...Dude, you need to broaden or maybe work on that vocabulary my friend..Good work Ouch!
Thanks DSD9, the name is fiiting aswell the ouch combo. i was thinking of other name but ouch is simple and it make more sense than the JO3 combo.

if anyone say u did the JO3 combo everyone would think that JO3 made it, when it was through my hard work it was created..... Ouch combo, painful and shameful.

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
Look wimp, go spam-a-cat no one is talking 2 u so why dont you but out.

Dont be mad cause i did the ouch combo on u last night at our smash session hahaha.

Plus who give a D@MN about chris/christina jericho boo whoo whoo.

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
Whatever go spam-a-cow u will be the first 2 be 4stock on 0% hahaha

Im going to take over the world hahahahaha

i know silly but i couldnt help myself.. lol

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
look right b quite and go spam-a-fish

plus i will do what i like D@MN it.

Chris jericho who the helll r u? if i see u in the next smash event i shall destroy you hahahaha.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Can someone from R&F Leave me a message on smashboards or just post on here if your holding a smash time between friday -> sunday. OwnA said he'd tell you but ive heard nothing from anyone still

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Can someone from R&F Leave me a message on smashboards or just post on here if your holding a smash time between friday -> sunday. OwnA said he'd tell you but ive heard nothing from anyone still
Didnt Spam mail you yet fuzz? Frigging heck spam-a-retardo! I did tell them but i thought u woulda bin messaged by now. Hey guys how bout a meeting on Sataday? I dont have anything planned and its during the day and it at the weekend. I just wanna play some smash coz all this work is getting me stressed out! Hey Fuzz im gna fone Spam-a-Pig Snout 2night and tell him to make sure he PM's u. If the smash sessions were at mine then it'd be kool but they arent. Anyways im still down 4 it. Hey FrozenWave U gna come down aswell if theres one on sataday coz i kno u codnt com b4?

Oh and in regards to all this JO3 combo stuff! HOW DARE OUCH GET A COMBO NAMED AFTER HIMSELF!!!! I SHALL HAVE NONE OF THIS INSUBORDINATION!! OUCH IS NOT WORTHY!!! It should be called the OwnA combo for the sole reason that i was there and Ouch took all his Rage & Frustration (which he received from my prior beating on him) out on poor JO3. If it was not for my input he neva woulda had the inspiration to give out such a devastating combo. SO THERE!!! Its the ÖwnÄ combo! HAVE SOME OF THAT Ôuçh!!!!:p :chuckle: :p :chuckle: :p

I am! I only live 5 minutes away from you ... But I dont wanna be in your crew =P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFRIGGINGAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats has got to be the funniest thing i have ever read on smash boards hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:yoshi:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
i had no plans of holding a smash session/fest on saturday. :S ive only just returned to school after a month+ of absence and ive been hit with a huge workload which i have to catch up on this week and weekend. so i dont really have the time to arrange anything.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i had no plans of holding a smash session/fest on saturday. :S ive only just returned to school after a month+ of absence and ive been hit with a huge workload which i have to catch up on this week and weekend. so i dont really have the time to arrange anything.
T_T no smash session?

Dougie Grumble

Smash Rookie
The Jew should be attending again this time round, along with two others. And we won't show up hours late this time, so we can get some friendlies in ^^

Top Bottom