• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Ontario Thread

Xelyst

-_-
Last edited:

G U R U

Smash Lord
Good seeing Kurtis again and meeting everyone. You guys have good taste in anime and your good at smash so we will get along fine I think haha.

Lyt3

Smash Rookie
Wow, this is awesome. I just started to get into competitive smash, its great to see that we have a community right here in London!

Oni Inferno

Smash Rookie
There really is a community in London??!?!?!?! niiiice, i recently got into it too, i live in Stratford though, which is close to London. Hey, do you guys think that maybe in time I could come hang out and play smash with you all?

Xelyst

-_-
Good to see such a strong revitalization in melee lately. :)

If you have a facebook account, message me on Facebook (Art Banaszak) to join the London smash group. Just keep your eyes on the page for when we host casuals during the week and some bigger sessions during certain weekends.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah good **** london!
hopefully mogotoo from st. marys plays with you guys, he goes to western. i just added him to the london group.

Oni Inferno

Smash Rookie
I cant really come out until I can get my G2 license lol. Its still cool to see that there is a community close to where I live, in Stratford there isn't any competitive players o.o

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I cant really come out until I can get my G2 license lol. Its still cool to see that there is a community close to where I live, in Stratford there isn't any competitive players o.o
man >.> there is a scene in St. Marys that has been looking for stratford players for years, where the hell have you been.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
What the hell we have a thread? And I'm listed up there?

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SECRET TOP TIER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ARTHUR?!

Xelyst

-_-
I'll have a PM setup if people want one.

Anthony :D ! (Check your PM's)

SwanGlider

Smash Rookie
sweeet, my roommate and i just found out about competitive smash and we're from london area

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
when you said london area i thought you meant not in london lol. thats sooo far away. btw all london guys we'll probably be having one of our small tournies over the break you guys are welcome to come

Foxdyfx

Smash Rookie
Hey sick to see there's a community in London! I recently decided to get back into smash and will be so down for any games when I get my tech skill up. I live close to vic park

Ifrit

Smash Rookie
A few of my friends and I play smash almost every weekend, pretty much exclusively project M now. We play melee too though, just not near as much. Anyone play P:M in london? I've never played anyone besides my friends, I'd like to see how good we are compared to others. :p

Xelyst

-_-
The best communication would be through facebook actually just contact me (Art Banaszak) and I'll add you guys.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
A few of my friends and I play smash almost every weekend, pretty much exclusively project M now. We play melee too though, just not near as much. Anyone play P:M in london? I've never played anyone besides my friends, I'd like to see how good we are compared to others. :p
We have a few P:M enthusiasts here and I've been wanting to play it more and more. As Art said, the easiest way to find out when we're getting together is to join the facebook group. Our next session is at capacity already but we have sessions often so you'll get a chance soon.

Ifrit

Smash Rookie
Sounds awesome. There are 4 of us that play, but I would say only 3 of us take is semi-seriously. Of the 4 of us I'm the only one that has put time into learning the basic tech stuff, like SHFFL and wave dashing, but my 1 friend has been trying to get better at wave dashing and short hopping :p So I think there would be 2 of us interesting in playing, possibly 3. Thanks so much for the info and help :D

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
anyone live near dt?

Also deleted facebook awhile ago but I guess I could join for this group
The 20-Cherryhill from downtown goes right to the building where Art and I live, it's not really a long ride either. A couple of the guys live near White Oaks and a few around the uni, not sure where the rest are.

Ifrit

Smash Rookie
My friends and I are all in Byron.
Also, UWO has a tourney coming up this weekend for melee and starcraft2. It's on the 18th from 1pm-10pm in the physics and astronomy building. I don't know if you have to be a member of the club to go, you could probably just bring like 5 bucks or something and I doubt they'd care. Dunno how many people will end up going but it's something. They have some fancy speakers as the prize for the winners of both games too. :p Look up Western Electronic Gaming Association on Facebook to see what's going on!
Sorry if everyone already knew this.. ;x

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Hahaha, I just found this thread. Just noticed that there was a big link in the fb page that led here.

S3bs

Smash Rookie
I'd like to learn how to play melee, been playing a lot of project M and I really would like to learn :D

Top Bottom