• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legendary Moisture Pack (seen at S@X)

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
I'm surprised that no one bothered to post this awesome pack! I've seen it countless of times being asked for at S@X! (Smash at Xanadu) So for those to lazy to ask TKBreezy on twitter or too lazy to search reddit here it is :3 you're welcome!
EDIT: This is the song pack(STRM) instructions in folder.
DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:

MadScience

Smash Rookie
Would probably help to mention that it's a music pack for those who don't know what you're talking about.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I wonder if it has anything I'll go crazy for :p

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ha, I literally just got the link from TK about 12 hours ago. If only this thread had existed! :p

Batch

Smash Rookie
is there also a way to get the logo on the stage select screen like S@X has? I haven't seen it anywhere else

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! Will still try this one but I really liked what I heard at SKTAR 3.

GOLDENMOP

Smash Cadet
Does this have the banned/ccounterpick stage selection on it (It says what stages are banned, what is legal, and what is a counterpick) that's what I've been looking for for a long while

GOLDENMOP

Smash Cadet
Okay so how can I get that? I've been looking for that for such a long time now and I can never find it? (If you don't know how that's perfectly fine)

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised that no one bothered to post this awesome pack! I've seen it countless of times being asked for at S@X! (Smash at Xanadu) So for those to lazy to ask TKBreezy on twitter or too lazy to search reddit here it is :3 you're welcome!
EDIT: This is the song pack(STRM) instructions in folder.
DOWNLOAD HERE
So do I have to make my own stage select screen? Cuz I can't find any packs that have the banned, CP, and starters like S@X.

Top Bottom