• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Tier War has begun

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Pichu tells him that he should probably practice using counter in an actual match; its more of a mindgame than a tech skill.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Be patient Speed, projects tend to get boring once you get well into them. I'm sure he's working at a pace that will keep him from going insane.

However I'd like to suggest if it hasn't already been that somehow Link not speak. He's got this "actions speak louder then words" thing going. lol

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Be patient Speed, projects tend to get boring once you get well into them. I'm sure he's working at a pace that will keep him from going insane.

However I'd like to suggest if it hasn't already been that somehow Link not speak. He's got this "actions speak louder then words" thing going. lol
LOL Unless he can forget how to talk in those seven years between he and Young Link, I doubt it.

feelxmyxwrath

Smash Apprentice
Let's play TERMINATOR!!!! Feel my fire breath!!
Terminator doesn't have fire breath!
I'm special fire breathing terminator!!! RAWR!!!!
Very good! Can't wait for it to tye up..

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I absolutely love these videos I can't wait until the series is complete. I would pay money to watch this as a show on TV.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
These are fun videos, but pretty meh overall for me. I loved a few choice parts.

I am very intrested to see where this goes, but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere. Get to the war already.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
this was excellent its extremely entertaining the only thing im annoyed about is that i have to way for number 3 lol. this is the best movie one i have ever seen mostly the others have a stupid story line

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Hurry Up! :(
You can't rush SDM. Let him take his time. Like in video game development and programming, rushing video production hurts the quality of the project. Remember E.T. for the Atari VCS? That is an example of what rushing can do to the quality of a product.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Totally sweet SDM!!! These are really good!! Gimme pt. three. In your good time of course. Quality is better than quantity.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Good to see people are still watching this. Anyways, people, CHILL OUT. This is taking a lot of time for all these people who may be busy.

"I don't have to be good to know how to be good" Genius

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Good to see people are still watching this. Anyways, people, CHILL OUT. This is taking a lot of time for all these people who may be busy.

"I don't have to be good to know how to be good" Genis
FIX'D

And if you are going to start a project at least have the decency to keep people on this site updated and tell them if you are going to cancel it or not.

Other than that good luck.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Your expecting way too much from SDM. He has a life, and so do all the volunteers. He's already outdone himself time and time again with Adventure, Perfect Control, Zero Mercy, the Wrath of Giga Bower, etc.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Of course he has a life. But the least he could do is take out a minute or two out of his day to post in this topic and say "Dont worry guys its coming. Just be patient". Then we would know that he hasnt completely given up on this instead of instilling people with false hope.

Its not that hard. Stop making this seem like a difficult thing that is extremely hard to do and balance. Just type a sentence and click the mouse SDM. Jesus.

Top Bottom