• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Koopa Prince: Bowser Jr - Come introduce yourself!

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Jr.'s been one of my favorite characters for a while, but I honestly can say I wished for other characters more, or assumed others had a better chance of getting in, so I gave up on hoping for Jr.'s inclusion. I'm glad to say I was wrong now. Congratulations to all those who have been supporting him prior.

As for the actual character, I love how they gave him a mix between Sunshine and old-school/old-school-revamped theme for his moveset, and how it revolves around the Koopa Klown Kar. Being able to choose from all the Koopalings is amazing; I don't honestly know if I have a favorite at this point. I guess we'll see!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
That is all kinds of dumb.
I'm not sure I follow this thought process. Is the koopalings getting the same thing really that big of deal when they are alts? Besides, this makes Bowser Jr the true focus of the Character like he should and like people wanted. He isn't "The koopa clown car" as many people tried to make him. He is Bowser Jr. The character a lot of people supported for Smash.

I am a little worried at whats going to happen to this section of the forums seeing as we now have both Bowser Jr fans and the koopalings fans in one place. Seems like a recipe for chaos if you ask me,.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Didn't put Bowser Jr because he destroys the competition.
Bowser Jr. is still an option. Plus, you don't know for sure if he would be the most popular costume or not, since you may be surprised if one of the Koopalings turns out to be the most popular.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
I'll stick with Roy because he's my favorite Koopaling in Mario Kart 8. Others who play a Koopaling in MK8 will probably stick with their favorite as well.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Ahh Junior, a chance that you're looking awesome with your super moveset, koopalings alts and odd final smash that looks powerful, because if you weren't, I would be extremly depressed that none of the big 3 are there (why sakurai why!). Seriously, Jr looks f*****g awesome!

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I voted Roy out of expectation; Morton is easily my favourite though.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
WTH happens in Jr's Final Smash?

He paints an X on the screen, what happens behind?
Or does the paint itself damage?

bobadz

Smash Ace
I find it odd that Junior and the koopalings have their own voices from the Mario games, and yet Bowser just roars.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Lemmy for dat rainbow colored hairdo.

And Bowser Jr. of course.

D

Deleted member

None, because their New Super Mario Bros. Wii designs suck.
I'm looking at you, Iggy.
Do you have a problem with my boy celery-head?
#TEAMIGGY
(Does this look like the hair of mercy?)
#TEAMROY

#TEAMLARRY

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
The rotating saw the Clown Car Jr. uses in a few moves is the rotating saw that appears in Super Mario World, Galaxy 2, etc..
That's such a subtle detail and I love it.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Lemmy, Roy, Morton, Larry, Iggy in that order for me. I love the fact that they actually gave Bowser Jr. these costumes; I never would have expected it.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I feel like Morton or Roy will be used the most,
but as for me I'm gonna be livin it up with Lemmy...though Ludwig is tempting.

Its sad that I know them all by name...

Last edited:

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to guess that a lot of people will use Morton just from that Mario Kart 8 influence, but for me, I'll use Roy.

Top Bottom