• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Koopa Prince: Bowser Jr - Come introduce yourself!

Luminario

Smash Lord
now that gema_yue has Bowser Jr they have the entire leak roster. They need to show All Star mode to see if it is actually everyone or not.
EDIT: oh they don't have ROB yet. They're gonna stop the stream if ROB's the last character.

Last edited:

Komenja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Komenja
Probably stick to Jr mostly, I'm boring like that. May use Roy or Wendy sometimes though. And Lemmy too. How could I resist being a deranged turtle named after Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Kirby's Junior hat. Even if it's a Koopaling he swallows, the hat is still Junior.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Ludwig Von Koopa! This would've worked really well as a poll.

Edit: Why...because I used him in Mario Kart 8, and he's a great mix of awesome and derp

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I HEARD TALK ABOUT MY BBY SHADOW MARIO
TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED
WHY DO WE HAVE OUR OWN SUBFORUM
WHAT HAPPENED

PlasmaPuffball

Smash Apprentice
I am extremely satisfied with his moveset! Can't wait to main him alongside Yoshi! The Mechakoopas look pretty cool as well. Do we know all of his specials? The Cannonball, Mechakoopas, and Eject thing are all I saw.

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade
Will be using Jr. and Morton, but with a higher focus on Morton.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Lemmy's my favorite. I really didn't care much about the Koopalings until Mario Kart 8 when I unlocked Lemmy. He's so darn cute.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Heck no, I'm gonna be on Bowser Jr like a hawk.
Iggy always will be second to me. I'll use him sometimes on occasions.
You mis-understand my point. The Koopalings don't get use in their own moveset apart from possibly in their Up-B, everything else is the cart; that's what I'm annoyed at.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I didn't watch the livestream on BJ (school sucks), but from the pictures I've seen he's looking great. Also, the Koopalings look really cool as well. :chuckle:

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Roy's Our Boy! Even though it's a different Roy, he was always my favorite of the Kooplings. And his color scheme is seemingly the red one anyways which is usually what I use for most characters in the first place. Maybe Iggy some too, just because I generally use the name Igneous and Iggy kind fits with that.

Top Bottom