• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King of All Final Smashes!

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
I like making contests!!! Well, we got a lot of final smashes to play off of now, and we got one every so often so it'll grow.

I will post the revealed final smashes and you can post your fav and ill place your name under it and we'll see who has the coolest.

Obviosuly since we will be getting Final smashes weekly you may take back your vote.

Mario
Pit_42

Link
Thelake
Young_link808
Ogre_Deity_Link
Master-Kai
DJ_Jack

Pikachu
tirkaro
alpha_n00b
Cubelarooso
Pikachun00b7

Fox
Venus_of_the_Desert_Bloom
Ferret
Aryman
SheltonAngle
Flying_Dutchman
Pete278

Samus
@ce
HuskytheGeek
HulkingRage
bksands77

Bowser
A_Diamond_for_disease
Ice_Man
BlublacMH
IllidR
Gigakoopa
pineappleupsetshark
Wiseguy
Draconated

DK

Yoshi
Tanea
Enigma14
Akiak

Pit
PIT_IS_BACK
Vesperview
Zenjestr

Pokemon Trainer
Mystickenji
T-major
Yosterdragon
Hipsterkid
Vanillamummy
Falconpunch_
lukintosh

Diddy Kong

Kor

Smash Apprentice
I'm going with Ganondorf, becuase I refuse to belive it wont be a Ganon transformation. :p

@ce

Smash Apprentice
samus'. i mean... cmon. just look at that screen shot. does it not look ridiculous?? it just creates a horizontal line of death that takes up a 1/3rd of the screen.

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
Hey Meta, are you not counting Kirby's FS as it hasn't been officially revealed yet? IIRC, it was in the first trailer...Cook Kirby, boiling Mario up. Not my fav choice, but still one that's out there.

And as for my choice? I love the SMW homage in Yoshi's FS, but I gotta go with the Triple Finish, simply because "It's super effective!" :chuckle:

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Fox's Final Smash ROCKS!!!!!!! The Landmaster Tank I think is the coolest F-Smash so far , i mean come on, It Rocks out loud! i can't wait to play as Fox and use his Final
Smash! so put me under Fox.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I'm stuck between Bowser and Pokemon Trainer...

Zevox

Smash Lord
Hm... difficult to decide between Diddy's, Donkey's, and Pit's. Guess I'll go with Diddy's, being a big DK 64 fan, but the other two are the most inventive, so they're honorable mention from me.

Zevox

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I'll probably be changing mine to Snake or Metaknight, but put me down for Fox right now.

Top Bottom