• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Keef Crew: Bayonetta Players In A Nutshell

Payne Stewart said, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at anybody else? I think people see the human side of you when you do that." The Keef Crew do just that in many of their videos to shed a humorous light on serious subjects in Smash. By far some of the most popular videos they have created are the Things Smash 4 Players Don't Say videos. This time, they take a creative look at what Bayonetta players are like in a nutshell. Give it a watch!

Like the video? Be sure to subscribe to The Keef Crew on Youtube. Were some of these jokes surprisingly true? Let us know in the comments below, and stay tuned to Smashboards for future vlogs and videos.

Comments

"If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at anybody else? I think people see the human side of you when you do that."
can you use another phrase ? everytime i see a TKC video post,i always see this phrase,to the point of getting old :V

Last edited:
TKC and WeegeePlays are underrated channels. Alpharad is one of the most subscribed Smashers on Youtube, so TKC and WP don't really get the exposure they need. They're both hilarious, tbh.

Thanks for the support everyone. Is mad you enjoyed the video. More to come soon :)
And thank you smashcapps for writing a awesome article about it!

Last edited:
Am I the only one that dislikes TKC as a youtuber? Not because it's joking at Smash players, I don't mind the stereotypes and the "___ players in a Nusthell" is a good idea, but these videos just arent funny

Last edited:
Top Bottom