• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Interview Topic - #5 NinjaLink (Interview Up!)

Zephil

Smash Ace
popeyes or KFC?
^win

NL what is your opinion respect to the development of brawl in other countries... specially in japan with a list completely different to ours?

You already defeated M2K. When you are going to pwn ally xD? (if that is possible)

What means mariorqs??

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
what does a esteemed smasher do other than smash I wonder. student? day job?...vigilante crime fighter?

Eulss4

Smash Rookie
Which character u used as ur main when u first began to brawl?

Why u don't brawl online, though it's part of the game?

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
You've played with Wolf some, correct? So, what's your story with Wolf? Are you planning to play more with him? Just for more answers, what are your views on him (tier placement, potential, best moves, etc)? Lastly, what's up?

basilioyugi

Smash Cadet
1.before a tournament, what is passing through your mind?
2.whats ur favorite stage and why?
3. from all the characters u use, which is the one u feel the most identified with?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why don't you just stick to 2 characters: a main, and somebody who can cover your counterpicks. It makes it easier instead of spreading yourself thin among 5 or 6 characters.

M.K

Level 55
Why don't you just stick to 2 characters: a main, and somebody who can cover your counterpicks. It makes it easier instead of spreading yourself thin among 5 or 6 characters.
"Spreading thin" is a horrible term, NinjaLink not only uses, but EXCELS at 5 or 6 (more than that, probably) characters

Splice

Smash Hero
I do not know if this has been asked before, but if it hasnt

Who are all your tournament characters (characters you use in tournaments often) and what made you choose them and why are they better than other characters?

tocador

Smash Lord
When people say you main Diddy what exactly do you feel?

Whos is your "real" main?

Do you think there is a overrated char in the tier list?

Have you ever tried maining MK/Snake?

Do you prefer people saying you are a "diddy main" or a "R.O.B main" or a "Random main"?

Kid Nino

Smash Cadet
Sorry if this has already been asked but, why is your user name Ninja Link? I've never really seen you play as Link and I've always wondered why.

B!squick

Smash Master
@OP: Do these questions ever get answered? How does this work exactly?

Let's see, 6+ pages worth of questions, what's something that hasn't been asked yet...

@NinjaLink: What's your views on the tier list? Specifically Bowser, but also the list as a whole. Should X character(s) have been higher/lower and why.

I wanna ask something that has more meaning and not just Brawl related, but I rarely see posts by you (guess I should get of of the Bowser Boards more, lol), but, uh... did you see that new Star Trek movie? Unless you REALLY have something against Star Trek, watch it, it's full of win.

TheMike

Smash Lord
will u main Roy in Brawl with the new hack and will continue maining random?

do you really thing wario is in the correct position in the new tier list?

what do you think about the brazilian players and which ones you know and the best of them in your opinion?

:D

tocador

Smash Lord
will u main Roy in Brawl with the new hack and will continue maining random?

do you really thing wario is in the correct position in the new tier list?

what do you think about the brazilian players and which ones you know and the best of them in your opinion?

:D
This man, he speaks the truths.

10truths

O and im the best BR brawl player, so yeah, you dont need to answer him ^^.

Besides that, no one really cares for us =/

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
"Also the fact that the MK issue is causing players to lose hope in their character and just use MK themselves which happens alot."

"Short term it seems players are just gonna resort to MK. For Long term, players may actually trust themselves with their main more than just using MK. Maybe actually stop camping their life away and actually learn how to space themselves while being aggressive but it seems no one likes to earn their wins."

All too true. :(

"Popeyes. Even with their buttery a** biscuits."

i dun liek any biscuits... I'm not a dog! D:

Great interview, I likee.

Alright, I'm going to stop talking like that now.

Tennet

Smash Champion
<3 you NL
I showed someone i met on saturday who wants to pick up diddy i showed him that video from pound 3 and you got another fan boy XD

Top Bottom