• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The internet's imploded. A BUNCH OF NEW INFO, PICS, AND VIDEO!!! MARTH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
More new pics from Japan...

Classic Mario Bros. Stage (and what looks to be a Mr L costume for Luigi):

Wind Waker Stage, and Toon Link in action:

Dark Toon Link:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Actually, there are only 34 characters there. Lots of people predicted this exact same roster weeks and even months ago, only there were 35 characters. The missing character is Wolf.

Since most of the "prophets" which stated there would be a 35 character roster guessed the roster almost perfectly, I am expecting Wolf soon.

Note: Also if you notice the order, if you put Wolf under Falco (in between Lucario and Deedeedee) you will notice that they it will all add up. Lucario will move under Pokemon Trainer, while Sonic will move under Snake, Bowser will jump a row and move under Peach making, everyone line up, this includes Jiggly moving under Lucario (and completing the Pokemon line), Toon Link moving under Ganondorf (completing TLoZ line) and Lucas moving under Ness, basically making the alignment perfect.

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
Geno claim is obviously fake

That outline is not of Geno. You've circled Lucario's midsection. His face blends in with the darkness in the background. Try again.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Gugh. Why is it taking so long to get Wolf and get this over with already? :( Why are the **** not playing the game? :(

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
Post updated again. Info megarape.

You think it's possible we only have 34 characters? Maybe Wolf is really hard to unlock...

Jash Thor

Smash Cadet
I'm almost beginning to wonder if there are only 34 characters. Wolf must be the end-all-be-all of secret characters.

maian

Smash Apprentice
Kind of. It's being debated right now if they're Photoshopped. The Landmaster image is strikingly similar to Falco's picture. For those who haven't seen:

courte

Smash Lord
umm
a) sad about clones in full force 3 fox ftwtf
b) because of the new way the swords look, i feel like they got what was sposed to be my true roy... all mixed in my marth
c) KEEP FINDING MORE CHARACTERS!! cuz the ridley boss only SO FAR really hurts... and rob... and paper mario
and gdorf and ylink and................

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Yea that picture looks like a fake to me. But the fact remains, all prophets (or leakers now, as the information turned out to be true) said there were 35 characters and Wolf was in. And if you look at the roster there is one character missing between Lucario and Deedeedee (just under Falco) its glaringly obvious with one character there the Roster alignment becomes perfect and only a Stafox/F Zero character can fit there. (or if there is no character then the Roster alignment (as in how the characters are placed) is horrendous).

DarkFalcon025

Smash Rookie
Wolf is in as a alternate costume of Fox. If you select Fox with the Wolf color pattern, the name will change too. Why else would his FS be the Landmaster, lol? They won't give a new FS just for an alternate costume. It's purely for visual implementation only. Get over yourselves.

Arshen

Smash Cadet
Wolf is in as a alternate costume of Fox. If you select Fox with the Wolf color pattern, the name will change too. Why else would his FS be the Landmaster, lol? They won't give a new FS just for an alternate costume. It's purely for visual implementation only. Get over yourselves.
proof?
filler

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Looks like the final roster is an absolute let-down. Why did you show us all of the new-comers Sakurai?
Only 'new' characters were a playable mewtwo and a piece of junk robot.
Otherwise we have returning clones falco, gdorf (who seems to have been SLIGHTLY decloned but so slight its not funny) and young link.
Where are the wanted characters like Takamaru, Skullkid, Lip, Geno and even lol Sukapon -_-......Thanks for the new characters, but the revelation tactic leaves me feeling hollow and neglected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom