• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "I feel like I'm doing a lot worse then I should be thread".

EpicFlyingTaco

Smash Cadet
This thread is dedicated to people to share their moments in online where they feel like they were doing a lot worse then they should have been. I'll start.

Last night I was getting owned by a falcon who was blatantly falcon kicking into my shield. Yeah I got the shied grabs that I could, but for some reason I was doing horrible against this guy. I didn't take his first stock off until I was at 136% on my second.

Your turn.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Last night I was playing against some people in the Rosalina Skype Group and I didn't do too well. I was admittedly tired and my right hand was flaring up, though (I have dermatitis).

It was also a three way so I kinda was half assing it despite everything. Still had a lot of fun though.

Darulio

Smash Rookie
Last night I was playing against some people in the Rosalina Skype Group and I didn't do too well. I was admittedly tired and my right hand was flaring up, though (I have dermatitis).

It was also a three way so I kinda was half assing it despite everything. Still had a lot of fun though.
Amen, brother. Plenty of dermatitis over here to go around. *gross dermatitis high five*

Anyway, I have more than a few replays of me failing to recover, in the same way every time. I'll launch a neutral b as luigi or megaman, to cover my recovery back to the ledge, and then the game will lag out and I will fail to do my up B until i'm far too low to recover. Either that, or I'll accidentally side B.

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
This thread is dedicated to people to share their moments in online where they feel like they were doing a lot worse then they should have been. I'll start.

Last night I was getting owned by a falcon who was blatantly falcon kicking into my shield. Yeah I got the shied grabs that I could, but for some reason I was doing horrible against this guy. I didn't take his first stock off until I was at 136% on my second.

Your turn.
I have a strange problem where I just can't deal with players who are doing the same thing over and over. I don't understand why I am so bad against them,but against a player who knows what they are doing I also do well against them. Maybe I just have the instinct to sandbag against players who show no skill since I don't really want to face them,but that just sounds stupid.

Top Bottom