• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Wow, how much rep do you have to spread around before being able to give it to someone again...

@M2K - :). Why aren't you on AIM anymore?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King said:
No, f a g, cuz I don't go asking for money matches every two seconds. I did that once at your house as a joke but now you do it ALL the time and think you can use that as an excuse to be an idiot on the boards all the time then blame it on me like I'm to blame for anything stupid you say.
omg u called me a *** ='(

datz it, weer throo, man

itz over between us

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
teh_spamerer said:
Wow, how much rep do you have to spread around before being able to give it to someone again...
Theres Rep Points?!?
anyway, whats the next plan for THP. I heard somthing about smashfest at LKs? if this sat it may be close to my dateline to show up in trafic court and pay 3 hunds.(DarkBlade = Low Tier Driver)
And LK, watch out. Im training a special style just for your roy -_^
desu..

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
Only going if your going LK. F@F should go 2 just cause I dont belive I fought him. .. .... Or, remember fighting him.. Either way I only plan to lose to inu cause I can take IC and Im training an anti roy/gndf link style which will make me live, and not do stupid stuff..
Or every1 can just go anti DB and pick shiek.. just sheik me.
desu

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Slightly updated tourney results.

teh_spamerer; Sets Won - 4. Wins 8, Losses - 5(Remind me to NEVER EVER pick Samus on a Shiek that's homosexual).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Current THP Standings

Inui; Sets Won - 6. Wins - 12, Losses - 0.

teh_spamerer; Sets Won - 4. Wins 8, Losses - 5.

DarkBlade; Sets Won - 3. Wins - 6, Losses - 3.

M0Le; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 2, Losses - 8.

Cracka; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 4, Losses 7.

N00B; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 4, Losses 11.

Vex; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 3, Losses 7.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu InuWii said:
Current THP Standings

Sadaharu InuWii; Sets Won - 6. Wins - 12, Losses - 0.

teh_spamerer; Sets Won - 4. Wins 8, Losses - 5.

DarkBlade; Sets Won - 3. Wins - 6, Losses - 3.

M0Le; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 2, Losses - 8.

Cracka; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 4, Losses 7.

N00B; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 4, Losses 11.

Vex; Sets Won - 1. Wins - 3, Losses 7.
Fixed your name ;)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Jesus christ emo kid, stop looking @ everything with such a bleak outlook.

You were like this @ PI 3 too when I came. "waaah waaaaah, no one is coming we can't have a tourney, let me go cry and cut myself!"

See the thing is, most people in RL are lazy procrastinators and they come late.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said:
Jesus christ emo kid, stop looking @ everything with such a bleak outlook.

You were like this @ PI 3 too when I came. "waaah waaaaah, no one is coming we can't have a tourney, let me go cry and cut myself!"

See the thing is, most people in RL are lazy procrastinators and they come late.
No sign of them/no calls or IMs + how late it is = points to said negative outlook. =/

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu InuWii said:
No sign of them/no calls or IMs + how late it is = points to said negative outlook. =/
They are offline and don't have your cell phone #. Them being offline equals good sign. Not "discussing the essay" but the topic was mad homosexual.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
IT'S TODAY?????

rob and aj are at some soccer thing >.>

if it's today, i'll see if my bro can take me, his work ends around 3-4pm (actually, he works near you. he works at the bestbuy not to far from palmer's inn)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LK's here.

He beat me 2-0. He's too good. =)

DB, if you're coming, hurry the heck up. I can't have people stay too late because I have to work tomorrow morning.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about not coming... don't have a car, and just felt a need for a break after my last poor showing. Plus, i played smash all weekend last week..... this weekend is more of a get drunk with girls weekend.... i hope you guys understand =)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu InuWii said:
My Falco is garbage but it gets both of yours to one stock consistently.

Makes no sense.
One match is consistently?

Bsides you have to get this notion out of your head that I play consistently. I don't. LK even said "Do you even decide when you l-cancel that drill?" I got 2 stocked by Vex's non existent Doctor Mario using C-Falcon on FoD then 2 stocked it the next match because I was just playing like garbage the first time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said:
One match is consistently?

Bsides you have to get this notion out of your head that I play consistently. I don't. LK even said "Do you even decide when you l-cancel that drill?" I got 2 stocked by Vex's non existent Doctor Mario using C-Falcon on FoD then 2 stocked it the next match because I was just playing like garbage the first time.
I used to consistently BEAT you in Falco dittos before you started playing with us more. XD I'm not saying what I said based on that one match last night.

Um, ur jking rite lol? Twostocked by Vex? .__.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu InuWii said:
I used to consistently BEAT you in Falco dittos before you started playing with us more. XD I'm not saying what I said based on that one match last night.

Um, ur jking rite lol? Twostocked by Vex? .__.

Dude, that was liek long before PI 2 even.

No, I'm not jking. That's what SDing and running into attacks does. Like fully charged F-smashes.

Top Bottom