• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

zeus15king

Smash Apprentice
Hey Inui, since this isnt serious, mind if I play some you guys for fun. I've been looking for a crew for a chance to get better. Think I can try out?

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
If we do it too late on Sunday night, then it becomes like a schoolnight too. Plus i wouldn't be trying to stay out too late either since i have to wake up at 4:30am. But if it starts early enough, i'll go on a Sunday.

Friday night i can do.... just after 10 though. So if you guys wanted to do a latenight smashfest or something i could do that. But then again, that's totally up to LK since his "German Monastery" seems to be the place to be. :)

Supe

Smash Cadet
Didn't read too much of the past posts, but I would be interested in joining.
My home is in central Jersey but I go to school in Pittsburgh.

But first...erm, what are the ages of all the crew members? Is it like 14-16 range or more like 19+.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
zeus15king, I'm open to play any time.

Supe, the oldest crew member is DarkBlade, I believe. I'm only 17. None of us are younger than 16, though. Any way you can come play?

Finding a good date and time for the ranking tourny may be hard to do, I guess. =/ Silly kids and not being able to do anything on a school night. I'm up until midnight on school nights and still manage to wake up and survive the day. =P

Inui

Banned via Warnings
zeus15king said:
Hey Inui any chance you're going to LK's house tourney today?
Considering he's my doubles partner and one of my best friends, of course. =D

Who's going to beat LK at the mini-tourny if I don't go? ;D

*hopes midtier gets banned*

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Actually, i get the esteemed honor of being oldest then. I'll be 22 in July.

And i second banning midtiers, especially the chaingrabbing type =P

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
Considering he's my doubles partner and one of my best friends, of course. =D

Who's going to beat LK at the mini-tourny if I don't go? ;D

*hopes midtier gets banned*
LOL. Aren't M2K and Magus coming? I think I know the results then....

I volunteer on Sundays from 2-5. Why don't we have the mini-tourney start at like 5:30 on a Sunday?

Additionally, on all school nites, I prolly can't stay past 5 cuz my teachers spam me with HW as good as DarkBlade spams projectiles.

Oh, and that noobishness about you staying up to 12 is irrelevant. You have 2 study halls and the most noob classes in the whole school.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teh_spamerer said:
LOL. Aren't M2K and Magus coming? I think I know the results then....

I volunteer on Sundays from 2-5. Why don't we have the mini-tourney start at like 5:30 on a Sunday?.
Not that I know of. And it's completely possible for me or LK to beat Magus if he comes. M2K...blah...maybe we'll tie him up and not him play in it. XD

Sounds good if others can make it. The ranking tourny will only take about an hour, anyways.

Renth

Smash Hero
Inui, i've come to post a challenge to you and your entire crew. Since you are the leader i address this message primarily to you.
We need to sometime in the near future arrange a Crew Battle MM Money Amount yet to be specified.. that's yours to choose
basically we want to shoot somewhere between a 4 - 6 man crew battle we can do anything between those numbers.
Basic Rules:
20 - 25 stock per Crew
Level Selection Basic tournament set up
Each player picks two characters and they may switch between those characters and those characters only.
Before the Inital battle starts your crew desides what order you want to go in. as in who goes 1st 2nd 3rd ect.
As far as any other rules/other stuff you feel is necessary feel free to add them to the match.

I hope you accept the challenge The Horsemen vs. THP all matchs will be taped and posted onto Smash Boards. Do you accept?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Renth said:
Inui, i've come to post a challenge to you and your entire crew. Since you are the leader i address this message primarily to you.
We need to sometime in the near future arrange a Crew Battle MM Money Amount yet to be specified..
basically we want to shoot somewhere between a 4 - 6 man crew battle we can do anything between those numbers.
Basic Rules:
20 - 25 stock per Crew
Level Selection Basic tournament set up
Each player picks two characters and they may switch between those characters and those characters only.
Before the Inital battle starts your crew desides what order you want to go in. as in who goes 1st 2nd 3rd ect.
As far as any other rules/other stuff you feel is necessary feel free to add them to the match.

I hope you accept the challenge The Horsemen vs. THP all matchs will be taped and posted onto Smash Boards. Do you accept?
Make sure that MM is cheap.

Renth

Smash Hero
My Crew consists of:
Renth, Odin, (Maximus he quit kinda.. so i dunno) Timat, Anubis, and i'm Hoping to get Iron into the crew soon although i already consider him a member

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sounds good. But order will not be decided ahead of time. Part of the whole strategy of crew battles is selecting the right people for the right matches as it goes along.

We'll use 5 people. The 5 highest rankers from our ranking tournament.

As for money, I dunno. Depends on if the rest of my crew wants to do that.

Taping sounds good.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
I second that, spam. Javi already wants to MM me for $5. And anytime i do a MM, i assume i just lost money.

He uses a fox too, doesn't he? Then i'm uber screwed if i MM him, lol.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Oh great. That's almost as bad. You saw how long it took for me to get adjusted to your Marth.... and he's your secondary >.<

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The M0Le said:
Oh great. That's almost as bad. You saw how long it took for me to get adjusted to your Marth.... and he's your secondary >.<
Don't forget M0Le.

Sadaharu Inui said:
My Marth's even with my Shiek now
Renth said:
It was nice having those few matchs with you Inui. Your Sheik is good i still say your marth is better.
Magus420's response said:
Wow, his sheik is really that bad? :rolleyes:
The truth.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NeoNXToshiro said:
Aww...

I'm smellin' zee ownage.
You have no idea how much Kashif here harrasses me online. He does it everywhere. His online life is literally dedicated to harrassing me and absolutely nothing else.

In real life he's ok, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... Dude, get a new fetish. It's getting old and creepy.

And he spends soooooo much time talking trash about Smash, but then he'll never MM me at all.

Renth

Smash Hero
Easy Inui i'm sure it can't be that bad and if he's driving you nuts then ya MM him and shut him down. also Javier is by far one of the best in PA his Marth is MAD nasty going against it is like suicide

Inui

Banned via Warnings
A whole year of his constant harrassing me everywhere online gets rather tiresome. I think I have every right to be agitated with him by now. =/

Going against Javier is suicide? Looks like I'll be dying soon. =P

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Renth (Crew Battle Rules) said:

I like this.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sadaharu Inui said:
I'm getting tired of you, Kashif.

Either MM me, shut the h3ll up, or leave the crew.
Sadaharu Inui said:
You have no idea how much Kashif here harrasses me online. He does it everywhere. His online life is literally dedicated to harrassing me and absolutely nothing else.

In real life he's ok, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... Dude, get a new fetish. It's getting old and creepy.

And he spends soooooo much time talking trash about Smash, but then he'll never MM me at all.
Sadaharu Inui said:
A whole year of his constant harrassing me everywhere online gets rather tiresome. I think I have every right to be agitated with him by now. =/

Going against Javier is suicide? Looks like I'll be dying soon. =P
I see a lot of crying here when all I did was quote what Magus said in this thread. If you're so angry, go talk to Magus about it.

And by "talking trash about Smash" you mean saying you overrate yourself is not talking trash. It's the truth. Ask ANY person you know who you've played in Smash and they'll agree with me on that.

I won't MM becuz for a MM you need money. That's something I don't have. That's like Bill Gates challenging a peasant in a MM for the peasant's life savings. Even if the peasant would win, he can't afford to lose. And if Bill Gates loses, all he's lost are a few pennies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shieldz said:
sorry cape didnt want em to get ***** too bad =]...throw in cape on our side if ya want a 5 v 5
I've beaten Cape before. =D Although I will admit he'd make the battle hard for THP.

5 vs 5 sounds better. But I don't think 5 of us will be at NEPA. Unless M2K or Magus will play for us or something.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
lol @ spam... you're too cruel. But yeah, thanks for trying to cheer me up but it's alright, suicide is like my favorite hobby!

Crew matches eh? Who the hell should i pick for my 2nd char... i suck with everyone else equally.... Mario? lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This Sunday at 5pm sound good for the tourny? I'll be home from work then. It's at the Palmer Inn room 144. All of you have been to the Inn for the tournaments, right?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
teh_spamerer said:
Hey foxandfalco, where are you taking your SATs?
montgomery high school on may 6th, after that, i will be fully active in smashbros :psycho: i look forward to finally playing THP players again.

oh, and thecape is no threat :laugh:

i actually had a dream when we were doing a crew battle and we were all shieks and falcos chaingrabbing, gazering, n ****... lol just wanted to stick that out there...

Shieldz

Smash Journeyman
Sadaharu Inui said:
I've beaten Cape before. =D Although I will admit he'd make the battle hard for THP.

5 vs 5 sounds better. But I don't think 5 of us will be at NEPA. Unless M2K or Magus will play for us or something.
well we could always just go with the people from my crew that made the trek to mlg nyc. so myself Javier, the cape and matt l.

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Sadaharu Inui said:
This Sunday at 5pm sound good for the tourny? I'll be home from work then. It's at the Palmer Inn room 144. All of you have been to the Inn for the tournaments, right?
Actually, i've never been there. But Sunday at 5 could work.

Top Bottom