• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
LOL spamerer!!!

That video is too good

edit:

ahhhh, this is post number 4666
:devil: :devil: :devil:
:devil:666:devil:
:devil: :devil: :devil:

aaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

JFox

Smash Hero
Inui, I seriously suggest getting your tech skill up, cuz you are way to used to playing like garbage slow. I mean like the heinz ketchup in the diner (that takes forever to get out, and you have to pound on it and people say "Hit the 86!" but it doesnt really do anything) moves faster than your slow fat fingers.

Seriously, there's really no reason for you to CONSTANTLY john about playing bad, or missing lame *** combos. Sheik should require absolutely no warm up time, especially with the slow speed yours moves at.

This isn't meant to be flaming u, you really should get your tech skill up man. You would be a lot more in control and therefore more consistent if you had some better tech skill.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, I seriously suggest getting your tech skill up, cuz you are way to used to playing like garbage slow. I mean like the heinz ketchup in the diner (that takes forever to get out, and you have to pound on it and people say "Hit the 86!" but it doesnt really do anything) moves faster than your slow fat fingers.

Seriously, there's really no reason for you to CONSTANTLY john about playing bad, or missing lame *** combos. Sheik should require absolutely no warm up time, especially with the slow speed yours moves at.

This isn't meant to be flaming u, you really should get your tech skill up man. You would be a lot more in control and therefore more consistent if you had some better tech skill.
Yeah, I'm aware, and no offense taken. It only happened in brackets. I just choked and played badly or something, and missed easy combos and my tech-chase game died.

Sheik still takes warm up time. Her combos aren't hard, but she moves hella fast and has to chase quickly. I don't want to be a slow Sheik. I want to be able to move fast enough to win.

I'll just keep practicing.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Drephen doesn't have good tech skill, and look at his Sheik. It's sick :)
Inui can still roll people as long as he knows his character well enough and has solid mindgames...I mean, it is Sheik. SH Nair=2stronngg

Speaking of mindgames... *edits JFox's post*

"JFox, I seriously suggest getting your mindgames up, cuz you are way to used to playing like garbage .
Seriously, there's really no reason for you to CONSTANTLY play bad, or missing lame *** combos. Fox shouldn't get owned by Fsmash spamming Marths.

This isn't meant to be flaming u, you really should get your mindgames up man. You would be a lot more in control and therefore more consistent if you had some better mindgames."

There ya go >.>

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
I hope to see you guys at *Pound* 3. If any of you already plan on going, would you like to Money Match me?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
rage is ok but rhapsody is better

so since i'm un-grounded when do you guys wanna do stuff so i can get my tech skill back(WTF? i had tech skill)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes, we play.

Or rather, it looks like me, Kashif, and LK make an effort to play.

There's a Cheezit tournament this weekend, and I suggest we go to it. James, can you come over this Friday night or early Saturday morning? Trevor, you come too.

Also, CHAZ, since you have a vehicle and you're not anti-driving like James is, do you think you could get THP to Pound 3 or what? You have a lot of time to call out for it or w/e.

Top Bottom