• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I got accepted to a University, and offered a pretty good scholarship. Out of nowhere.

A few weeks ago they called and asked me to apply. Figured it was just a scout, so I applied anyway because why not? Yesterday I got a letter of acceptance in the mail+scholarship. What just happened? I wasn't even trying, didn't have any interest in the school because of how expensive it is, then this happens. What.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
This might sound stupid but I realized tonight how much more I enjoy facebook conversations when I don't always wait for the other party to finish there statements and instead say whatever is on my mind. Its a completely different experience and its a lot of fun.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
despite school stress and nonsense

...today was a great day. super warm out, sunshine, RANGERS WON (which is extra fun because i live in Pittsburgh. so much sadness to watch from the cocky penguins fans tomorrow), and best of all tomorrow is 4 year anniversary with the boyfriend <33333

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I got a new cousin yesterday c:
My cousin got married yesterday and his wife is adorable and we already loved her like family when they started dating so now shes really family ; w;
it was such a nice ceremony too <3 ahhhh so happy

(though, im in pain today after wearing heels for 10+ hours yesterday. worth tho. worth.)

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Things are great so far. Food and transportation is super cheap so I've been able to explore a bit and eat a lot of good stuff. Training last week and this week and then I start teaching at the beginning of June.
Awesome! I hope everything goes well! Love from DFW, homie.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I graduated high school on Friday with all A's. Life never felt better.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I found a song in my iTunes library I didn't know I had/bought. Not sure I've even heard it before. Anyway, I ended up really liking it. .-.

#random

210stuna

Smash Lord
Seeing Mew2King getting 3-0'd in Grand Finals of Project: M never felt so good, and for the first time I watched this streamed live instead of on Youtube and man was the hype there. It feels really good for this "nobody" guy to come out there and wreck the entire scene and even beating Armada 3-0 too I think.

GeNo-BreaKer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeNo-BreaKer-01
3DS FC
1220-6182-2346
I was posting random stuff in a chat box and I was IP banned. So worth the laughs.:laugh:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I got everything finalized and will be attending UC Berkeley this fall as a Computer Science major! Within the college of engineering, Computer Science at Berkeley is very well known and prestigious, can't wait!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Last edited:

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
I've got a phone interview tomorrow and an in-person one (different companies) on Thursday, along with scads of other phone interviews over the past week or so. I've got a good feeling I'll be able to find a job reasonably soon.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
had some school friends to my place for the weekend since we graduate this upcoming friday
we had fires, went to the beach and cedar point, played video games, and just relaxed and had a lot of fun

great weekend with great friends <3

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Making some nice new risks in my life. Going back to school at a very prestigious university.
Also going to SDCC next month so yey.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Had Student Orientation at my University yesterday and today. I'm so excited!!! I've never felt more comfortable at a school before, and I really feel like I made the right choice on not only the school, but my major as well.

I also have an interview with the Honors College. \o/

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
im done with school as of last friday
forever*

holy crap

now i gotta get a big kid job

*i will probably end up getting a masters degree to do college teaching and stuff eventually...just not now

Edit: also now im on vacation with the family.
spending time sitting around, working on some drawings for friends, and having some drinks. ahhh relaxing times. finally!

Last edited:
Top Bottom