• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The H2YL Tier List - The Real Sh*t

chillindude829

Smash Master
i don't really have a main. i use whatever char i think is best for the situation, i play all 4 top tier characters. so yeah i still don't see why you think i'm biased against MK, i use him too, but i genuinely think he's a ******** character who is easily better than everyone else

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
chillin i know you use all 4 (but i only use mk and ddd in tourney altho my snakes good too theres no reason to use him), but ive seen you use falco and snake more than mk/ddd, so i think ur slightly biased. Even if I'm SLIGHTLY biased, I still think DDD has too many weaknesses at high level play. He's basically the same as melee peach, she's really good compared to most characters but most of the punishment game comes from making mistakes (peach down smash, DDD chain grab) while neither really have a good approach (run and shield?). I mean, you don't need to approach, but I'm just saying I feel DDD is a limited character and I don't think he's the 3rd best. I do think he's top tier though.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
run and shield is the brawl version of approaching lmao

bair also shuts down mad characters and unlike peach DDD DOESNT DIE. peach had an amazing recovery but not only does ddd have a recovery that goes really far but he is the heaviest in the game vertically and maybe horizontally plus having a free like 30 percent off of every grab is HUUUUUUUUUGE in a game where there are like very few combos especially when that grab is easy to get with his huge range

sucks that he gets ***** by falco/mk though lol

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
yes we all know his grabs are very good, but that's almost his only way to approach and fight. Like, he has a lot of fine moves but none of them, cept bair, compare to his grab, making his game very predictible and limited compared to the other characters.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
its 65/35 vs falco and 60/40 vs MK i don't really see that being **** ryan but okay XD

Top Bottom