• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Guitar Legend - Slash! -i know i lost it but....

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman

The guy in the middle is Slash,Slash is a character in Guitar Hero III,what makes him special is that :

So Guitar Hero III has real guitarists such as Tom Morello and Slash.Since Guitar Hero III came out for Wii,how about Slash representing the series,i don't think the real Slash will mind.

His move set could be like swinging his guitar and hitting enemies with it,

A : Guitar Swing

B: Guitar Shred (like Samus ray,Mewtwo purple ball)

Up-B: He swings the guitar on top of his head and delivers a mighty blow landing

down-B : Anyone in his way will be blown by his Powerful strum

Left-Right-B: Guitar Charge :he charges his guitar in front of anyone who opposes him

Final Smash: He plays a tune (i prefer Sweet child'omine solo) and Guns start shooting and
roses start blooming. Or maybe He plays a song and fire comes out!

ROCK ON!!!!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Robby Kreiger > Slash

I hope...but this is the same kid that created the Kinnikuman thread, and he was serious about that one...he obviously hasn't learned the restrictions Sakurai has placed...
Kinnikuman is an awesome character, you can't blame him.

Cinder

Smash Master
come on i would rather have pong paddle playble lol
FAIL
Dude, this thread was actually dead until you posted...way to go...now I have to kill this thread again...

This thread was 100% pointless, as Slash will NOT be in Brawl by any stretch of the human imagination, so from here on out, let this thread STAY dead...

*staff-stabs thread*
[/thread(hopefully)]

Top Bottom