• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
oh man tinman SUCKS, dude is too scared of a wario who hasn't played in a thousand years. Get ***** tin can't wait to MM you, too free.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm totally disappointed in joe, he was the person I was most looking forward to in apex cause I know he can **** mother****ers. He must have choked or something god ****.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Kalm nearly got on here once, and he plays Ganon. If you think you can get good enough at Puff, do it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
He SHOULD have been on but gta was too embrassed for letting a ganon beat them and denied what he deserved. Kalm is a great player so he makes ganon good so this puff player needs to be great to get any success.

Then again, we did have a puff player before who *****.

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
Well I play Marth/Puff, but lately I'm just having so much more fun with puff. So I'm going to try her for a bit I think I'm pretty okay with her, my marth has gotten much better to.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
i'd like to say eff you all for saying tourney drought considering I host one for the scene and 10 people show up. I was planning to host more but since that tourney I got pissed off and decided to not really bother with the smash scene anymore. Don't blame people not hosting, blame the community for not coming out.

swordgard

Smash Hero
i'd like to say eff you all for saying tourney drought considering I host one for the scene and 10 people show up. I was planning to host more but since that tourney I got pissed off and decided to not really bother with the smash scene anymore. Don't blame people not hosting, blame the community for not coming out.
Sorry but montreal can only go to GTA so often : (

Trust me I would if I could, your "community problems" are small compared to the ones mtl has XD.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Wasn't the last tourney in GTA that Fan Expo qualifier that ended at 5pm?

Sorry I wasn't there I guess but I don't drive 3 hours there and 3 hours back to play in 4 hour tourneys. I might be at Fan Expo, depends if I get stuck with mandatory overtime again :S

.Marik

is a social misfit
I played Yoshi. Never could make the Power Rankings.

It's hard. Not impossible, just very unlikely.

Too many Meta Knight players and stagnant diversity overall ruins Brawl.

Also, I'm interested in hitting up Fan Expo. Who from our community is going?

Cyan_

Smash Lord

I'm going!

Patches

Smash Master

I know for Brawl that I'm going, my buddy, Holy, Iliad's trying to make it. I dunno if it'll be big, but it'll still be a worthwhile experience just for going to Fanexpo.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm going!
<3

I'm going. Probably won't play brawl singles, but friendlies perhaps?

someone bring a melee disc!
<3

Can do. I'm interested in playing Melee as well.

Coming from my wallet, friendlies look nice instead of singles.

I know for Brawl that I'm going, my buddy, Holy, Iliad's trying to make it. I dunno if it'll be big, but it'll still be a worthwhile experience just for going to Fanexpo.
Good to know.

Can anybody provide me a carpool, or at least take public transportation with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom