• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Eh I just realised how obvious it is.

Tomorrow, everyone will get a prank (as in, pink name).

Oh god so funny ahahahaha x.x

solecalibur

Smash Master
I call something to the extend of something ridiculous happening and the real prank its really going to happen

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hmm...April fools snuck up on me. I don't have anything planned for you guys, sorry :(
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rY5jlJBIDUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rY5jlJBIDUI&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
Why can't members use the code D:

solecalibur

Smash Master
Why is I green! I like this green more then my blue to =(! Not as awesome as AIB with the pokemon avatar's but still

zApollo

Smash Ace
Bizarre name colour changes, and having to upload a new avatar is too much work.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
At least it wasnt as lame as DeviantArt's...
HEY LETS CHANGE EVERYONES SIGS/AVATARS TO TWILIGHT/LEGEND OF THE SEEKER (wtf?)/GAGA.
...Hey...howabout NO.

...AND I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THE PERV THREAD. DANGGGGGGG D:

solecalibur

Smash Master
My friend recently got banned for 3 days on Deviant Art because she spoiled Twilight

solecalibur

Smash Master
Well the fact I think all the books are out yet she still got banned because she was spoiling it for the illiterate was funny

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I know you guys are probably sick of this by now, but guess which character I main again?

>_____________________________>

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'ma be gone til tuesday for college visits guise...don't cause too much trouble while im gone D:<<<<
(aka dont start too much sillyness without meeee!! I dont wanna miss all the fun~)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
College when you're 16?
Lol american education system, in fact, the lowest level of education possible over here(seriously, these people are DUMB, like, american dumb) stops at 16 and doesn't even allow you to go to 'college'.

SUPERIORITY!

Happy easter ^^

Zero

Smash Hero
It's the same here. Although I began university at 17 and I'm one of the youngest in my cohort. So it's probably the same situation that Loki is in.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I think she is just touring colleges like my parents did when I was younger, I still think she has 1-2 years before she goes to any

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol I was just doing college visits. I still have a year of high school left. Just had to check out the Art Institute of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon since they have Game Design majors (er...CMU has a Masters program...so thats out of the question for now).

Top Bottom