• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

asianaussie

Smash Hero
*got it wholesale in china because he's pro like that*

and no, it worked and has continued to work for months, more than i can say for my old seagate drives

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So I was putting some cheese on my scrambled egg
I was thinking
"I gotta separate the cheese" (you don't want the cheese to concentrate in one area duh)
Then I thought
Separate... Ice Climbers... Cheese

Welp, you know what the dutch say

it was funny because I was adding cheese and thinking about Cheese the IC player

**** you

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The last time I cried manly tears for an anime was when
Togame died in Katangatari.

That was followed by one of the manliest episodes of anime ever. He doesn't dodge bullets, he just eats them and beats the **** out of the guy shooting him. Then chops a castle in half.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'll be honest though, the blond princess was
an infinitely more attractive woman in every way and Human Sword-kun was better off with her.

inb4rage :troll:

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Hey all!

I have posted the results of "Project Zero" here.

Various influences outside my choice to switch characters are causing my retirement from the smash community. That write up will hopefully be complete later today. For now, these are the results I have. They aren't necessarily numerically defined, but then again, the community didn't really take too well to non-parametric statistics anyways. Heh.

Thanks for all of your support. This character community is very welcoming and awesome in general. I will continue to play this game infrequently in a sort of 'casual' capacity. That may include some tournament runs in the future. Given that, you guys should know that my switch to Zero Suit Samus is permanent.

I'll continue to keep tabs here, and I hope to see some of you on the Apex stream!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Maaan good choice.

I just got a thing for the ladies in fighting games ;D

I need to get a PS3 before I go into that game though :/

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Maaan good choice.

I just got a thing for the ladies in fighting games ;D

I need to get a PS3 before I go into that game though :/
I have a 360, so I hope it releases for that too. Akihiko looks rad too, hence his presence on my AiB profile. I found out through my second playthrough that he's left handed. I'm a sucker for little details like that.

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
He is? Mhm, nice. Still haven't completed that game, don't have a ps2, it was at my Ex's place. Ohhh well.
Yep. You can tell by the punch order in his critical hit animation. Right - left - left - left. He uses a jab -> cross -> uppercut -> cross. It's weird that he uses three left hits in a row, but uppercuts and crosses are usually reserved for your dominant hand, and jabs for your weak (and usually faster) hand.

I figured it out because my second playthrough was two years after my introduction to Krav Maga. :-p

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Soren9934 6:44 pm
what would you do to D smash people irl

NSR1280 6:44 pm
I'd give up a Klondike Bar.

Sometimes I'm funny?

Dakpo

Smash Lord
also mink...I started watching soul eater and I have come to the conclusion that you have the most annoying avatar on smashboards

Top Bottom