• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i have um, some crews and some crowd reactions.

also i have uhh, other sets and stuff on the tape. i'll start getting vids out soon.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Post reserved for shoutouts; make sure to remind me who you are so I don't forget to include you :D

Hax

Smash Champion
i'm mad tight jman hasn't gotten 1 shoutout yet. let's hear it yo this lil ****** is like 2 years old gettin 3rd place and takin names at like the biggest tourney since pound 3 where we were all fortunate enough to witness hax get 9th place and **** silent wolf terribly. god dam what a beast, and btw jesus i was joking about the ****** thing i mean you are taller than me by like a B button lol.

i'm also tight i didn't come to this. i don't care how wack i am at this game, this **** looked sick!! :)

SWAT ALL DAY

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hehe.. Ya i did went all Ganon for those who don't know.. and also I did not lose to mewtwo!! I lost to campy fox =P.
Rightfully so. I know you wouldn't lose to no M2 Kage XD

Apparently it was his fox, nevermind about the mewtwo comment.

And mewtwos don't impress me, do you know who I AM!?!
Your PKM =D

He's only that amazing Samus player that managed to beat ColBol in pools. :D
So? PKM's DK ***** every fox on earth, GG.

EDIT: VIDS PLZ

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i'm mad tight jman hasn't gotten 1 shoutout yet. let's hear it yo this lil ****** is like 2 years old gettin 3rd place and takin names at like the biggest tourney since pound 3 where we were all fortunate enough to witness hax get 9th place and **** silent wolf terribly. god dam what a beast, and btw jesus i was joking about the ****** thing i mean you are taller than me by like a B button lol.

i'm also tight i didn't come to this. i don't care how wack i am at this game, this **** looked sick!! :)

SWAT ALL DAY
No johns, I'm sure many people would of liked to come to this. =P And believe me it was epic! Good **** Alpha, Prac and Ares for organizing this. And also send my thanks to the lady and her compagnons that helped with all the food and the lift, it was real nice! =D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
HELL YEA FLORIDA!!!!!

Hooray for both 5th placers!!!!

Also, why didn't Eggm win?

I heard he used to be in the Marine Corps.

And stuff.

Hax

Smash Champion
haha whats good sleepyK have we met? i've seen you around the boards! lol :)

Hax

Smash Champion
o snap WHAT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD that narrows it down to 200 people. hmm let's see now. nah what's up lol add me on myspace :p

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Just remembered, I ***** Mew2King in a staring/jumping contest with witnesses. I beat his ***. NOT SO FOCUSED THEN WERE YOU M2K?!

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
M2K is awesome, this man had me laughing non stop when we went to Denny's.

I mean I'll do shout outs later, I am too busy being awesome at the moment.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shout-outs to come later.

I had too much fun, looking forward to coming and visiting some of you guys in your homestates!

HOST MELEE TOURNAMENTS MOAR
<3

Scar

#HarveyDent
shoutouts reservation. also pix and vids.

Tom, Darc, Dazwa, _milktea, PC Chris, Cort, Skler, Pine, Aiser, Kirbstir, Scar, Smay May....
<3 missed you too, I'm like really upset I didn't make it to this. Next time, seriously.

JFox

Smash Hero
This was awesome, I had fun. Funny as hell, crazy long drive, hottest weekend EVR, the people were awesome, the tournament was fun.

Shoutouts:

Mog112- Good **** Georgia. You are an awesome guy, and you were a great host. Thanks so much for the housing, and for being so considerate and accomidating. Thank your parents for us too.

Eggm- Good job in tourney. Thanks for all the Falco practice, it paid off...well actually I never had to fight a single falco in tourney, but it paid off in friendlies. Sorry bout your ticket :ohwell: Good **** making this trip happen. I'll see you tomorrow.

Jman- You made this trip so much fun, you are pretty beast. Great job beasting on Vidjo, you'll get Chu next time.

DJ Nintendo- Bowza all dai! #1 Bowser- get @ dis. "What'd you call me? Call me Bowser." LOL the funniest person in the whole car. And OMG Fsmash mindames all day. Don't sweat you're placement, Peach is a *****. You def ***** hardbody in your pools matches, you definitely deserved a better bracket.

Reno- Wow, quit life losin to a pigachu, LOL. Stop choking at the end of your matches, you are definitely much better than that.

Cactuar- Stop mindgaming me in real life situations sir. And you should probably not lose to Chu Dat and Eggm after doing so well to begin with, you should probably **** next tournament to show em whos boss.

Mew2King- You Fox is so unbelievably good, but it plays mad gay. Your Marth too, but I expect that from Marth. Stop sucking vs. jiggs. Good job ****** Chu.

VIDJOGAMER!- Dude, you are my favorite smasher. All other peaches pale in comparison. You really do know all there is to know about peach. I coulda stayed up talkin to you about Peach all night. Thanks for all the great advice you gave me, I have A LOT of work to do. As for you, wipe that dust off, quit life in brawl, and pick up sheik.

Mike G- Definitely the fastest Peach ever. No joke. You give me something to aspire towards. Too bad you couldn't enter.

Nite- You definitely like the most backwards matches. Learn to **** the other high tiers the way you do Peach.

Big R/D- Nice friendlies, your good.

Xelic- Awesome job in tourney, I learned a lot getting beat by you.

God I'm so tired. More shoutouts later?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hmm, lets see. I havent done shoutouts in pfft, who knows how long. I guess this merits some. *halfway through* screw this, too many kool people to shout out to, ima just do the funny ones

Alpha: man we got da s000plex. Atleast yo *** didnt get Brawl comboed by the arwing. Good stuff organizing the tourney. The bullhorn is too good.

DP: Dude, we're doing it. Next time we're at a tourney we're givin *****s a FRESH BOWL OF MARIOS!! YAYHUZZ. Good friendlies & teams.

Eugene: I started to go to the barbershop today and fix my hairline just for you, but im broke cause gas prices are too high. XD Why are you so f'n funny?

Nice1: Ima drive over to columbus and slap you in the face for hating on me in IHOP.... soon as i get mY FEMA check. :)

Flaming roy: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THE MAN WHO 4STOCKED ME, THREETIMES IN A ROW, BLIND FOLDED, WITH ONE ARM TIED BEHIND HIS BACK, WHILE FENDING OFF KILLER BEES AND SHINOBI WOMEN, DURING HURRICANE KATRINA, PAYING RENT ON TIME, BEATING KOBIYASHI IN A HOTDOG EATING CONTEST, AND BEATING BATTLETOADS....... with a fishing rod controller. ... na jk. You's kool though man.

Marty: **** you're mean. You kicked May to the poopdeck. :( That's ok, next time i see you, im taking a set offa that Jam... or, or ima die trying.

Alternate275: So i hear you're beating people with pichu now. Is that Melee's white len? Good stuff.

Jx31: IM NOT EATING BAGELS, IM NOT EATING BAGELS, NANANANANAN!

NES Noob: Dude, my kirby is the ****ing truth. Defender of honor. And all american hero. That pichu runs with 50 cent. 'Nuff said. Low tier doubles @ 5 in the morning, then "Guy on the right" at 7 in the morning = TOO, ****ING, GOOD.

Kirbykaze: ....*smile and wave* Kirby dittos are too fun, screw whatever else says. I say we should start a kirby revolution, sheik cheats anyway and you know it. :p

Iori: I told you you werent getting that timeout. You over there runnin from me like im trying to hand you a job application or something. 5....4....3....doh!

___

I dont feel like doing anymore, there are just too many kool people.

Too many random funny moments.

Just, too, good.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Too good, guys.

Glad that I could've come to this tournament, it's a HELL of a lot better than serving Mexicans at McDonald's.

And to anyone who wasn't sure who I was, I was the dude sitting and playing Guitar Hero 3 most of the day =P I had a small crowd of people for a little bit, I think.

Shouts to come later. I'm in a **** mood right now..

Ambix

Smash Ace
detailed Shout outs tomorrow when I get home from work.

Tired as all hell.

-------

doggy: I don't think I played you even once.....im going to learn some bleeding tech skill and maybe we can have a match that isn't an 8 min. camp fest D:

chaddd: I like how you can make an entire island in the carribean being addicted to coke sound funny.

xelic: You remind me of an uncle of mine who happens to look like a gay hair stylest from the 80's. It makes my naghty bits tingly.

moogle: kupo?

sleepy: I will pay you in SEX if you make me a hat.

rice: grats on doing so well in the tournament......you're extreamly good at getting in peoples faces and making them scared and you can camp too~

more crap after this when i take a shower....I feel dirty for laughing at that picture of doggy which will be photoshopped with a watermelon and fried chicken promptly.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
VIDJOGAMER!- Dude, you are my favorite smasher. All other peaches pale in comparison. You really do know all there is to know about peach. I coulda stayed up talkin to you about Peach all night. Thanks for all the great advice you gave me, I have A LOT of work to do. As for you, wipe that dust off, quit life in brawl, and pick up sheik.

Mike G- Definitely the fastest Peach ever. No joke. You give me something to aspire towards. Too bad you couldn't enter.

Xelic- Awesome job in tourney, I learned a lot getting beat by you.
XIF - the forgotten peach ;)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
hey great tourney and good to see most of you STILL PLAY THIS GAME! OMG LOL!! sorry I couldn't nmake it on the second day....RLjones.

I started playing melee again so yeah... see you guys at the next tourney maybe :)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
oh to be young again...
I'm almost 21, hardly young as far as (at least FL) smashers go. : /

Shoutouts:
Georgia:
Prac: Thanks for hosting, never got to play you >_> I heard good things though.
Ares: Thank you for hosting. I hold you in the highest regard. Much respect and love too. Nice sheik, grab more.
X2X: Daaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnng. Samus counters Fox. Didn’t play you either <_<
SleepyK: You have an extremely appropriate sense of timing with that camera of yours. Lots of fun at IHOP.
Carter: Owned. I mean that as in you owned me. Good seeing you again.
Marty: Double Roy>Double Fox. I’ma try to learn GG:AC, and we can play some in the future. That SHUMP was sick.
BikeLeeee: Great seeing you! Too chill.
MarsFool: Roy counters Marth? Hahah fun teams matches.
TheJanitor: Agreed. More Roy dittoes would have been great.

Some assorted “atl south” (+Kwan and N64)
CrazyLoop (Yayuhz): You crazy sono***un. Mm ma ma.
Moogle: Nice to see you again, although I should have watched more SSB64 wreckage.
N64: <3 I’m glad things worked out. See you sometime later.
Kwan: <3 DK is too good.
Myztek: Fun times all around. You 7 stocked Cici’s and are a lot of fun to play too.
SpaceBalls: I am Jack’s absence! T_T Iron Man was sweet. I’ll use fox next time instead of CF.
Iori: You wreck.

Chu and Some Peach Mains
Chu: Fun set, I made too many mistakes on BF.
Vidjo: We’ll learn to play FFers some day. Enjoyed the matches.
Xelic: No matches! Disappointing, next time.
DoH: No matches either! Peach love though.
Wife: You liked my Marth! I’m flattered. GJ in teams.

Canadia
Kage: Soo good. See you at FAST? Preeze? IHOP was nuts.
Kirby Kaze: You certainly know how to flatter someone you just wrecked in teams. IHOP was a blast.
RaynEx: Great times hanging out, and awesome teams matches. Next time we’ll have to try some singles too.
Unknown: Great times hanging out, and awesome teams matches. Singles next time, Fox and doc both!

FL
Rice: Awesome pools matches. Rice is 22222 good. (That’s FIVE 2’s)
Ram: Ahahaha, crap I didn’t play you again. Johns. Speaking of…
John: **** YOU JOHN. <3
Matt: Top tier remembery on the FC stuff. Thanks a bunch for everything, you’re such a giving person.
Boomstick: Dang bathroom stall mindgames counter showers.
Xif: <3 I’m not sure what else to say but that. <3
Chops: You’re hilarious. I think you should be the one teaching M2K how to talk to girls.
Green: Everyone out! Get out! Shawty. Much <3 as well.
Colin: omgwtfbbq too good. I expected nothing less. We’ll have to work more on our powershielding next time.
Juan: I’m really proud of you. Way to go man. Seriously. And eXBox ***** teams too. FO SHO.
Ian: 3 donkeys, 2 nails, and a secret passage. Thanks for helping me stay awake. I really appreciate it.

I know I missed people. Sorry if you’re one of them, I might add you later, or I might be too lazy. I normally don’t do shoutouts at all.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
another shoutout: nice1, good stuff in brawl friendlies. we should team up at a waba monthly or something and take people's money

Top Bottom