• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Smash Census - SURVEY NOW LIVE!

GreatGonzales

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone! I posted this in the Smash 4 forum, spreading the love to you Brawl folks!

I have set up the Smash Census survey using google docs - thanks again to everyone who provided feedback on the survey questions. I did not incorporate everyone's ideas, but I used a lot of them and I think we will have some very interesting results to analyze.

To take the survey, please click the link below:

TAKE THE SMASH CENSUS SURVEY

Click here to view preliminary results

Once we have enough results, I will share the results summary page which is generated through google docs. It will look something like this:

[Note: Example only]

In addition, I will be doing a more detailed analysis with cross-tabs, and I will provide those results as well. That won't be until the response rate comes way down, however.

Stay tuned, the results should prove to be interesting! This will tell us a great deal about the population of Smashboards people.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

toadee

Smash Cadet
This is a pretty good idea! I think you should do a survey when Smash Wii U / 3DS is a month away or so from being released and see what people think about it :D

Top Bottom