• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Bowser Round Robin at Genesis III

Big Sean

Smash Journeyman

After the hype of Captain Falcon round robins (https://youtu.be/QKfGNdSxy5E?t=410) I thought to myself "man, we should do this!" So I talked to the TO's and it looks like we should be able to get some set ups for this. How official it will be is still up in the air but it should be hype.

Round robins can be long so I'm going to limit entrance into this favoring out of region notable bowser mains. Just let me know if you're interested and if you main Bowser you're probably in though!

Do you think you are the greatest Bowser dittoer in the world? Come prove it at Genesis III!

Last edited:

a stray cat

Smash Cadet
Bowser dittoes are dumb.

I'm in.

Stark was talking about gathering all the Ike mains together too, and having a Bowser vs. Ike crew battle. That sounds pretty fun as well.

Cronoc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cronoc
Won't know if I'm going to Genesis until later in the year. Will be interested in this if so...

That said Bowser dittos are weird.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Eternal firebreath wars in neutral

That move covers so many options against other fatties

Top Bottom