• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Who ever is in contact with Samurai Panda....or anyone from Michigan who's driving down to the tournament...Can someone give Renegade a ride please.....and thank you

Baro

Smash Journeyman
You bet I'm coming, Champ.

OS, I could bring you an Arnold Palmer. Or maybe if you find one we could money match with them.

Arnold Palmer: The official drink of the midwest smash scene

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Baro, if you bring me an Arnold palmer, I will $2 MM you. If I win, I get the Arnold Palmer. If you win, you get $2. I will do this with multiple arnold palmers. :D

also also:

Pools will be difficult at this event! Do not sandbag! If you do, I cannot guarantee that you will not play someone that will completely trash you and/or someone from your region!

I just did makeshift pools with all the people I think are attending, and getting 1st seed can be tough, meaning that good players will end up with 2nd seed. Traditionally in the MW, 3rd seed and 2nd seed were practically interchangeable save for a few instances, and you could get 3rd seed with little to no change than if you had gotten 2nd seed. This will not be the case in this tournament from what I'm seeing, so just giving you guys a heads up!

Bring your A game in pools!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also...

EVERYONE BRING SETUPS!

It's a good idea. It really, really is.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We'll figure out pools exactly once we get everyone signed up for singles, but it should be top 4 get out, yeah.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Out of 8? I assume?
Im pretty sure Im coming to this with a full set-up
I just need to find that code that allows me to use Custom Stages since I disabled it awhile ago

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
NEOH still needs housing!!!!!! Nope said he's taking in MI. It's gonna be full there so that option is pretty much out. Cincy hasn't got back with us for updates. Any other options? Housing is a must for us if we are to come. Guaranteed 5 or 6 coming with us depending on if we pick up Pierce. We may have up to 8 though.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well...I know Fa sho that i can't house....Can someone from Cincy house these people so they can come comfortably....?
Ed...Kel...Clowsui...Nova....Today...?

Airborne

Smash Lord
these pools are gonna be scerry.
i'm quite intimidated by the level of competition. :\
well, luckily i learned how to be DI joe and somewhat space recently, so i'll hopefully do well... -.- meh

Silhouette

Smash Lord
i need to check the boards more....

And frankly Abyss is broken for ROB. Tako, OS, Sil and others are going to have a great time getting free games there off people.
ooohhh really? i just finally got the downloads and got to play, have yet to get any 1 vs on them but i like the sound of this.

I need housing and possibly a ride for this!
Pretty sure ive got this covered, after speaking with kregins and soul today i had an epiphany that has solved our problems, also i need to contact POPS.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Louisville will have three setups (or at least three TVs and Two Wiis). I'll also have my laptop and crash's recording equipment. I'll be recording our matches and whatever pool Level 9 Snake is in. As well as any money matches I have throughout the day.

Framerate

Smash Lord
OK, I might need a doubles partner. Might. So start thinking about how awesome teaming with the Puff would be.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
So, since I'm not making it out of pools, can I be in the one with M2K?

Also infern, you'd best change one of those "hilt" setups to "crash". You're on notice.

Sliq

Smash Master
I won't be bringing a setup on the grounds that I have to download some gay custom stages.

Also:

Here is the route I will be traveling. If anyone wants a ride, check and see if you are on this route. If you are, I will pick you up and you will help pay for gas, so bring money!

If you are off by a little, I am willing to pick you up as long as it doesn't extend my drive by a lot, but you will be paying for the gas it takes me to go off of my route and pick you up. If I'm going to do people favors, I'm at least going to break even.

I'm leaving Friday night after 5 PM when I get off work.

Is there any housing?

Count

Smash Champion
Just sent you a pm, Sliq.

If Sliq can take me, I should be there, which means its time to start worrying about getting out of pools >.<

Top Bottom