• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Based on recent past placements

Potentials for top 8:

Overswarm
Kel
Infern
YbM
M2K
Pierce
AZ
Nope
Capem
Blue Rogue
Shugo (is he going?)

That's more than 8.

This'll be fun. :)

I look forward to playing Mew2King, too.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
we need moooooooooooore setups

Top 3 in Doubles:

Overswarm and Kel
AZ and Judge
Pierce and Mew2King

The showdown.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Can't wait to pay you, Jason.
Fix'd that for you. Anyways, I bet I knock out at least one of OS's top 8 predictions (unless I get a stupid bracket and go out 0-2 or something). But, seriously, this is the most heavily stacked tourney I've been to in a loooooong time.

Has Infern decided on a side tourney yet?

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMAOOO i'm not about to mm him. i'll most likely get the d!ck and get him r1 instead of lain like i want to. stuuuupid. : (

no time for side tourney lol...we'll more than likely have somewhere near 70 ppl.

or not.

WE NEED SETUPS!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Im laying the smackdown on people who dont do their matches when I tell them (DQd) so everything should go smoothly, also I will try to update attendace list and setups list today or tomorrow.

Also, a little info will be coming about the side event, that is all for now, GOD KAIS!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
also also, we didn't finish last time because we delayed a bunch of stuff so everyone could get to play. MI was running a bit late getting here (they have a long *** drive, so why WOULDN'T you cut 'em some slack?) and Lain was rushing to get here for singles, and a lot of matches were delayed.

This will not happen this time. :)

Also, I don't think you have to worry about time for the side event....

clowsui

Smash Legend
CINCINNATI PEOPLE, ATTENTION:

There's a possibility that Steel Samurai can host a MILF Samurai Fest on Friday night. Would you guys be interested? I'd end up coming later that night and so would Tyr but Tyr could probably round up any necessary rides. Tako, you game? We could stay over that night. I could bring a griddle + pancake stuff and whatever else you guys wanted you'd bring yourselves but we'd have at least pancakes.

I mean Friday 10/9 btw.

lain

Smash Master
Will there be any single girls here?! I'm grown quite tired of being single and desire a life partner.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Will there be any single people here?!?! It's a video game tournament. I'm sure of it.

jk: Love you guys.

Edit: btw, NEOH needs housing still.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ask M2K about the Ladies...He be pimpin them Hos From The East Coast All the way to the Midwest...He's to Pro... He'll tell ya.....

Lunar2

Smash Rookie
That's the same problem I have. I can bring a Wii, but no TV. I got a free venue fee for this one anyway (lol 3rd place in rankbats), but I can bring a TV-less Wii.

Anyone who doesn't mind losing still looking for a doubles partner? I main Olimar.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm hyped, large chance of coming. Like, basically, I'm coming, lol.

Also, keep in mind that I'm definitely not going to be able to remember everyone who wants to MM me, so chances are, after I warm up a bit, I'll just take one T.V. (obviously not in the middle of the tourney) and just hog it, playing through all my MM sets back to back. Theoretically, that could take like 2 hours, lol, so this is the only way I can be fair to everyone and play you all.

So far, Midwest seems mad chill. I'm hella hyped to come.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I changed my mind... There's about an 80-90% chance that I'll make this... My schoolwork is pretty much the only thing that will get in the way now...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So far, Midwest seems mad chill. I'm hella hyped to come.
Yup, they definitely are.

You'll have to take my place as NJ's representative this time Pierce, I can't make it cause my mom doesn't have to go to Ohio till the end of the month and she doesn't want me going this far for just a tournament >_>

wakka444

Smash Ace
Yup, they definitely are.

You'll have to take my place as NJ's representative this time Pierce, I can't make it cause my mom doesn't have to go to Ohio till the end of the month and she doesn't want me going this far for just a tournament >_>
that blows =(

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Remember me? I sure do. I will be attending.

Edit: does Arcade Legends have a DDR or Pump It Up machine? It hones my timing :B

clowsui

Smash Legend
yet another ICs player + another MK player?

w/e lol, just means i have way more incentive to go marth game 1 now

Top Bottom