• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10) RESULTS!!

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
whaat? I didn't stay the whole time, so I really want to know if you're being serious XD
Not saying it actually happened, just thought it was likely from pools lasting forever.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I had an epiphany after this tourney... I recognized a couple things I need to change to keep the kinda stuff that happened that day from happening again... I just hope I can fix it now... :laugh:

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Hilt, you did you record our pools matches didn't you?
I would like to see them to critique myself
Its been awhile since i've had matches recorded :)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: M2K Hey thanks for signing my tv, made me laugh when i noticed you signed over the first person who signed it. I'd really like to get some games in with you when im more in practice than 4 1/2 months of not playing.

Not ****ing cool M2K. 10 dollar MM for that disrespect. See you on the 14th.

@Steel: Yeah I think the last little bit of footage you have was our pools matches at OUGA.

Sliq

Smash Master
UNHILARIOUS MM RELATED COMMENT. I'm trendy. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Kel

Smash Master
Overswarm and I convinced Ally that Excel is the best in the MW. We went on to suggest that the reason Ally ducked this tournament was because he was afraid of losing to excel.

This is what Overswarm and I do when Ally is on at 4 AM and I have school the next day.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
1: M2K Hey thanks for signing my tv, made me laugh when i noticed you signed over the first person who signed it. I'd really like to get some games in with you when im more in practice than 4 1/2 months of not playing.
[/COLOR][/B]
tbh excel, it made me chuckle a bit....seeing as he is Numbah One...

Top Bottom