• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Gates of Hell: Bayonetta Social Thread

TippingScales

Smash Rookie
NNID
OrionRedPanda
3DS FC
0404-6223-9305
I love how she looks in smash, like, The smooth and elegant animation she has in bayo 2, with the force and power she had in bayo 1!

It's sad to think Smash bayo has better mechanics than bayo 2's lol.
I do hope this rep. leaves an idea of how bayo 3 (if it somehow happens [I never thought she was going to join smash, so anything is possible now lol]) of how the game has to work.

Also, bayo in smash is cool, but Im not maining her, Im maining her taunts, Im-a gonna use the hell out of her dance from the Joy scene, jesus thats the best one out of all <3
(as a side note, If she doesnt says ask your mom in any taunt, WASTE OF TAUNT! :C )

Mega Hawlucha

Smash Apprentice
I beat Bayo1 on infinite climax ages ago.

YA'LL NEED TO GET ON MY LEVEL. :4bayonetta:
That really is impressive. Just finished a Hard Run and Gracious and Glorious give me nightmares. Especially in the small narrow corridors. infinite Climax is going to be a long grind I think.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the Halo Exploit works on Wii U. Need that 10Million for the secret boss.

Also what weapon combos do people use now. Ive got a Bazillions/Durga and Shuraba/Lt. Sgt. Kilgore set up. Gonna miss the Rocket Launcher when I replay 2.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I think I may make it my New Years Resolution to 100% both Bayonetta games, including Perfect Platinum runs of Infinite Climax. It sounds like torture, but I'm determined to do it :demon:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Bayonetta is one of those games you want to own physically because it's art.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know a game store that had Bayo Bundle a while back. I'll call them if they can reserve a copy for me.
Also, Bayo's Final Smash terrifies me. I've been through quite some **** in my life, yet THAT just makes me think 'Help, I NEED to turn Smash Balls off'
And Tomorrow is Mine being instrumental is sad

KirbyMonadoBoy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shulkinator
I am a proud owner of the Bayonetta 1+2 Limited Edition (+ Artbook), however I have yet to play Bayonetta 2. I loved Bayonetta 1 and I am so looking forward to play the 2nd one in the holidays and then probably maining her in SSB :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyhow, I made mineself this wallpaper a while ago. It was a little difficult and time-consuming, but I am quite satisfied with the result. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to find the perfect font--or at least the font that was perfect in mine mind. Enjoy (or not).

STUNNING! It looks great!

I also made one myself, similar to my signature, took me about an hour and a half to do it. I really enjoy seeing other people's content. I hope you enjoyed mine!

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I beat the original Bayonetta yesterday, it was spectacular, and started my Bayo2 playthrough that I didn't get very far in over. Now certain plot points and references make sense to me, I can appreciate all of the changes and improvements, and get my ass kicked much less. I can already tell I'm gonna like this one a lot more.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
We already have the song list, 11 songs, the most new songs for a DLC stage

1. Let's Hit The Climax!
  2. Mysterious Destiny (New intstrumental remix)
  3. Tomorrow is mine (new instrumental remix)
  4. One Of A Kind
  5. Riders of the Light
  6. Red & Black
  7. After Burner (∞ Climax Mix)
  8. Friendship
  9. Let's Dance, Boys !
  10. The Legend of Aesir
  11. Time For The Climax!
Personally, One of a Kind, the Legend of Aesir and Let's Dance Boys will be the three top songs.

I love how it's deversified, though, we have many aspects of the bayonetta musical universe, and that's awesome! Maybe not enough "epic" songs, but I can deal with that as we have After Burner.
Red & black, tomorrow is mine, and lets dance boys shall play forever.

Large Dad

Smash Cadet
NNID
ITSYOPAPA
3DS FC
2680-9462-5670
Obviously for people who like vojeurism.

Edit: It's actually funny how so many smash character could be shoved into a fetish.
Yeah, I'm looking at you Corrin with your shoe-less feet.

NO ONE HAS A FOOT FETISH IN 2015. GET SOME SHOES YOU POOR ASS.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Decided to share my absolutely amazing play history of both games.
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01727.jpg

WiiU_screenshot_TV_0157F.jpg

:p

Last edited:

Large Dad

Smash Cadet
NNID
ITSYOPAPA
3DS FC
2680-9462-5670
I still need to play Bayonetta...

That's why we have Christmas, lmao.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That moment when people are starting to pair Bayonetta with Mettaton. The Undertale fans are starting to invade everything and I like it. :awesome:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Decided to share my absolutely amazing play history of both games.
My playthrough of Bayo 1 went pretty much exactly like yours did.

That game is unrelenting. One mistake, and you're dead. Especially when fighting enemies like Grace and Glory (and by extension, Gracious and Glorious). That combo attack they do where they knock you in the air and just beat the hell out of you for a few seconds takes half your HP, which is insane.

Forze Dell'Oscurita

Smash Rookie
My playthrough of Bayo 1 went pretty much exactly like yours did.

That game is unrelenting. One mistake, and you're dead. Especially when fighting enemies like Grace and Glory (and by extension, Gracious and Glorious). That combo attack they do where they knock you in the air and just beat the hell out of you for a few seconds takes half your HP, which is insane.
Yes! Especially when you're low on health and you know there's nothing you could do to escape the last hit :/.

At least with Grace and Glory I could rely on Witch Time to bail me out of that combo attack. It was a very sad moment when I realized Witch Time doesn't work on Gracious and Glorious and I had to time my attacks perfectly.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yes! Especially when you're low on health and you know there's nothing you could do to escape the last hit :/.

At least with Grace and Glory I could rely on Witch Time to bail me out of that combo attack. It was a very sad moment when I realized Witch Time doesn't work on Gracious and Glorious and I had to time my attacks perfectly.
I swear, I died more times to those enemies than I did to the final boss. They're just that annoying to fight.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

Gee. I thought I was just too bad to ever successfully do witch time with gracious and glorious XD. I ended up relying on moon lollies.

4chanJoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
4chinJoe
Oh god I'm getting 'Nam flashbacks to when I first fought Grace and Glory, I wanted to sell my game I was so frustrated lol.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh god I'm getting 'Nam flashbacks to when I first fought Grace and Glory, I wanted to sell my game I was so frustrated lol.
The first time I died to them, it was because they kept doing the aforementioned combo. After that, I just put my controller down and stopped playing for a good few hours so I wouldn't break my controller in half.

Top Bottom