• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganliest of the Ganons

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I'm so manly I can grow my Chest Hair to the size of a real replicate of my myself, which can also do that.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I'm so manly that if you write my name on a piece of paper, the paper starts to grow Chest Hair.

Xubble

Smash Ace
I'm so manly that my Chest Hair can make smoothies out of the blood of my victims. That I kill with my Chest Hair.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm so manly every folicle of hair on my chest has its very own electronically charged boots and a triforce of power. not to metnion its own chest hair

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I'm so manly that if I tried to cut my Chest Hair, the scissor would become afraid of it and would cut itself.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm so manly that I grew and fashioned my chest hair into the most comfortable pillow known to mankind...and then I slept on the cement instead.

:phone:

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I'm so manly that if I dropped my pants for more than 3 seconds, the world would get pregnant with my man children.

Exalted

Smash Lord
I'm so manly that the Sun is actually one of my many sperms, trying to pull planets into their orbit and thus create millions of Ganonplanets.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER

there, im manly enough to break this chain, now get back to posting pictures of yourselves
in other news: me as the dudders

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I'm so manly my testicles were mistaken for a pair of wreckingballs when I visited a Construction Site.

Then a real wreckingball accidentally swung towards me, hit me in the jewels, and then it broke into 666 pieces.

I'm not this manly, though:
[/spoiler]

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I ****ING DIED, Z1G. That was the best thing I've ever seen. That's going on Facebook.

Also, don't forget to wrap borderline things like that in collapse tags, otherwise someone could complain.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Today I've stomped that goddamned neightbor kid's foot that I almost shattered his foot in pieces. I pretended it was an accident.

It was on purpose.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I ****ING DIED, Z1G. That was the best thing I've ever seen. That's going on Facebook.

Also, don't forget to wrap borderline things like that in collapse tags, otherwise someone could complain.
Ya, I'll keep that in mind :p

Today I've stomped that goddamned neightbor kid's foot that I almost shattered his foot in pieces. I pretended it was an accident.

It was on purpose.
That's just toooooooo random, Baha O.o

Heartstring

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76MNVXkzHSg

Also, I'm so manly I don't have to prove my manliness to anyone. It's axiomatic.
so many times people quoted this at me at the convention, they received a look of '***** do you want me to trolling thunder you?'

For some reason I think that is information I could live without.
i agree

theres alot of things posted here that i could live without...
yeah, like oxygen, sunlight, and other things humans require to live

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm so manly that I'm in touch with my feminine side.

You have all lost.
i watch ponies, in touch with my feminine side more than yo can imagine, and i still maintain the air of ganonizardry

also, possibly going to cosplay ganon next, thoughts?

Xubble

Smash Ace
I think you gotta be Gerudo to pull off cosplaying Ganon. And have legs that surge with darkness and might.

Top Bottom