• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gaming Historian Releases Smash History: Part 2

BleuShado

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0318-8298-0666
honestly when he says that we should be able to play as your amiibo, in retrospect that sounds like he was setting up to talk about custom sets.

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
Considering the difference in size of Melee compared to Smash 64, Sakurai must've worked his ASS off developing that game in only TWO YEARS, when Brawl had about seven. Bless.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The piano rendition of the Smash 4 main theme was close to making me shed tears over the long story. He did good with these videos.

Choocheese

Smash Rookie
NNID
choocheese
been watching Norm's videos for a while. He did a good job on this one. Nice to see he covered both competitive and casual opinions of the games.

Purrogg

Smash Rookie
I started with brawl when i was 7 back then i thought it was the greatest game ever and i still think it is (but ssb4 wii u has blown my mind) i never knew how hated that game was of course when i was 7 i was just spamming arrows with link and last year i played it with my friends during the summer all the time and now in ssb4 i want to get as good as possible and actually play competitive i knew melee was popular but not that popular

Top Bottom