• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Galactic Space Federation's Loyal Soldier & F-Zero Pilot, Lily Flyer for SSB4!

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
lily_flyer_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d8z7i80.jpg

Making her first appearance in the arcade version of F-Zero GX, F-Zero AX, and appearing as an unlockable racer in F-Zero GX was the youngest female in the F-Zero Grand Prix, after that of Princia Ramode and that was none other than Lily Flyer! F-Zero fans have been clamoring for a second combatant to join the fight ever since Melee, and with Samurai Goroh out of the running once again, its time to look towards other possible combatants from Mute City to join the fight.

Unlike most of the characters in the F-Zero franchise, Lily did not appear in the anime and she would require an original moveset. Considering the fact that she is from the 26th Century much like :4falcon: himself, and the fact that she is a part of the military, he moveset could involve futuristic styles and designs of weapons such as guns. Of course knowing Sakurai's policy on guns, I could picture her using weapons that are similarly designed to :4fox: and :4falco:'s. Considering her small stature (she's shorter than Mr. Zero in her GX interviews!), she could be quite similar to Little Mac in her attack power, which alongside military techniques similar to that of :snake:, and if she ever made the cut, Sami, she could be a viable fighter for tournaments! At least in my eyes! (Actual moveset is currently being worked on!) Also, her Final Smash is a no brainer at this point.....
Bunny_Flash.png
Seriously, just take the coding and collision data from Falcon's Final Smash and recycle it for Lily! Easy on Sakurai and the development team!

Speaking of sight, if Lily were to make the cut, I would highly suggest somewhat of a redesign... for her shirt that is.... seriously, what the ****'s up with that? If they would like to keep a bare stomach as a part of her design, why not just make a similar shirt to either Sami's or the Wii Fit Trainer's? It would look much better on her, considering this isn't Dead or Alive!

Also, before you say that Lily Flyer wasn't very relevant in F-Zero, she just so happened to have been one of the most advertised characters for F-Zero AX alongside Captain Falcon, Phoenix, and Princia Ramode! Not to mention that there's quite a bit of fanart for her, including this Smash comic featuring both her AND fellow F-Zero pilot, Jody Summer!

super_slapstick_bros__14_by_madfather.jpg

Top Bottom