• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Full Metal Jaguar BLADE Captain: Elma [Smash DLC] *No XCX spoilers, please!* 37 Days Until XCX!

Should Elma appear in Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS?

• Total voters

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
40 DAYS LEFT! now colored to match Elma's eyes ;)

Tell me, what's the one thing from this game that you're most excited about? Exploration? Story? Online? Combat? Quests? Music? Skells? etc.

For me it is exploring planet Mira. Even though I've been spoiled on all the continents, I'm looking forward to just running around and admiring the amazing views. I can't wait to snap some pictures of Elma with the beautiful landscapes in the background so I can share it with you guys. ;)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Tell me, what's the one thing from this game that you're most excited about? Exploration? Story? Online? Combat? Quests? Music? Skells? etc.

For me it is exploring planet Mira. Even though I've been spoiled on all the continents, I'm looking forward to just running around and admiring the amazing views. I can't wait to snap some pictures of Elma with the beautiful landscapes in the background so I can share it with you guys. ;)
For me, it's between the exploration and then Skells. I would love to just mindlessly walk around the landscape and share some pictures of those beautiful grassy horizons when I travel.

Though the Skells would be the most exciting part since so can fly around to get a good view of the planet. Then there's the vehicle transformation possibilities that allows me to roll around like a tank past the dangerous creatures like a highway star. And the giant boss fights inside of them would be pretty interesting since that one even shown off one that puts Quadraxus to shame in the size compartment.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Skells. So much customisation for them that I'm going to see how many different designs I can make with inspiration from all sorts.
I can see myself making loads of Transformers like Optimus Prime. Gurren Lagann's up there too.

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Defenetly exploration and Skells ever since the first trailer I felt sold with the open world plus flying mechs combo.
Music is second I've heard some nice pieces already I think I'll enjoy them more in-game.

Wish I could say the same about story, I know very little because I'm trying to evade spoilers as little as they are. however I did heard some comments about the story being a little lacking even some comments about it from the director. you guys agree with that? Because I really loved XC story.

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Wish I could say the same about story, I know very little because I'm trying to evade spoilers as little as they are. however I did heard some comments about the story being a little lacking even some comments about it from the director. you guys agree with that? Because I really loved XC story.
I am also avoiding story details, however, I've heard that the overall story (Story Missions and Affinity Missions) is just as big as XC. So basically, Story Missions is the main story. It includes fully-voiced cutscenes and amazing cinematic scenes (which I haven't seen). While Affinity Missions (like XC's Heart-to-Heart quests, but seemingly more fleshed out), also have voiced dialogues, but don't have any fancy cinematic scenes. This type of mission deals with a lot of the characters' background. Be aware that some of the Affinity Missions are mandatory for the main story and some of them aren't.

That being said, if you only do the Story Missions and none of the non-required Affinity Missions, you will end up disappointed.

I hope what I'm saying makes sense. :)

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman

I don't if it's just me, but i'm excited to see how much I can explore without Skells.

Don't get me wrong, Skells look awesome! But i'm just curious about how many high cliffs, walls, and mountains I can scale without the aid of Skells. While I can't wait to fly over Mira with my skells, I find it much more rewarding to scale through rough terrain and discover areas without aid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom