• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fort Worth Classic of 2013: The Classified Results

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
The Second Iteration of The Fort Worth Classic is in the books, and it is a successful tournament despite the small numbers. I enjoyed meeting everyone again, and enjoyed the CiCis after tournament party. This made my day.

Let's start with the first tournament of the day, Brawl Doubles. Brawl Doubles was paid out to the top five per RtWHOBO regulations.

1st - Team DDs ($72)
2nd - Team Name ($40)
3rd - Team Meling ($24)
4th - Salt Life ($16)
5th - Team Titan ($4.00 +$6 Break Even Bonus)

Next was Project Melee Doubles. At three teams competing, the payout was changed to Winner take all at the consensus of the teams participating.

1: Welcome to the Space Gym ($30)
2: Team DDs
3: Team Mach

Then it was Smash 64's turn to shine. Because it was round robin, the payouts was 70/30.

1: Infinity ($15.00)
2: Denti ($5.00)
3: Oracle
4: Garreth

Then it was Project M Singles. Payouts were a modified 60/30/10.

Oracle - $15
Austin - $8
Infinity - $3

Then it was the Main Event, Brawl Singles. Nine players competed, payouts to the top 6.

1: Denti ($43.20)
2: PBS ASLM ($19.80)
3: Infinity ($12.60)
4: PBS Tesh ($7.20)
5: Dapko ($3.60)
5: Kbot ($3.60) - I have your prize money! Claim it!
7: Yellorello
7: Zach
9: Levi

Then it was the super hype Low Tiers. Payouts were 60/30/10.

ALSM - $10
Denti - $4
Tesh - $2

Please fill in your characters as necessary. I did not keep track of them during the event. And if I left out anyone that is because there was a surge in the middle of the tournament because one dumb *** who decided to play his grand theft auto game on my extension cord and when he decided to go, he surged out my PC. Thankfully most of the information is in tact though.

D

Deleted member

A guy named Zach got 7th?
It was me guys, I went to Dime and this at the same time.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Typos on results threads kinda bother me... Oh well, character usage for Brawl Singles:

1. Denti :olimar:
2. PBS ALSM :metaknight:
3. Infinity :metaknight: :wario:
4. PBS Tesh :sonic: :rob:
5. Dakpo :luigi2:
5. Kbot :diddy: :metaknight: :popo:
7. Yellorello :yoshi2: :olimar:
7. Zach :metaknight:
9. Levi :olimar:

Also, GGs to everyone I played. ^_^

D

Deleted member

That Zach played MK? Just like I do now.
Srs guys that guy is me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I won both the sets I used ROB in and neither of the sets I used Sonic in, so remove Sonic or put ROB in front please.

Top Bottom