• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Forgotten Residents of Dreamland: Gooey and Rick the Hamster

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
if sakurai was to add a 4th kirby character, is he not most likely to go for someone he made? rather than someone from the time after he left

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
if sakurai was to add a 4th kirby character, is he not most likely to go for someone he made? rather than someone from the time after he left
Actually Sakurai had little to do with Dreamland 2 and Dreamland 3, certainly much less than Super Star (which is the one referenced the most). I don't think he was a big fan of Kirby aping Mario & Yoshi but he seems to like the original 3 animal buddies enough for them to make cameos and appear in the anime. And then 4Kids gave Rick an inexplicable Australian accent.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Actually Sakurai had little to do with Dreamland 2 and Dreamland 3, certainly much less than Super Star (which is the one referenced the most). I don't think he was a big fan of Kirby aping Mario & Yoshi but he seems to like the original 3 animal buddies enough for them to make cameos and appear in the anime. And then 4Kids gave Rick an inexplicable Australian accent.
fair point i guess

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
He also gave Kine the voice that I would give Gooey. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom